The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Waterdog Trainer Needed Kansas City area

Default Waterdog Trainer Needed Kansas City area

Looking for an experienced trainer who has worked with Golden Retrievers extensively. I will have a new field bred Golden in January and want to start our field training sometime in May-July period. Primarily training for hunt testing will want to use a pro's support all the way to MH, I am also an active hunter for all types of birds. If qualified and interested contact me via email with references 12950hpd@gmail.com

You may try joining a local retriever club I think there's one in your area I know they hold hunt tests at Smith lake. There may be some local pro's in the club and you can get info on trainers from the members.
    HRCH Dallys Wild Willow SH Born 11-06-97 Left Us 1-30-12 will always be in my thoughts RIP Willow

Try contacting someone with the KC Golden Retriever Club. http://kcgrc.org/.

There is also an HRC club in Kansas City if you are interested in HRC hunt tests. www.kchrc.com
    Katie Weller

Email sent.

Evan
    "Prepare your dog in such a manner that the work he is normally called upon to do under-whelms him, not overwhelms him." ~ Evan Graham

“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.”

― George Bernard Shaw

The Smartwork System for Retriever Training (link)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...59&ref=profile

KCRC is always looking for new blood. Feel free to contact me for more information. Kevin @ kkpolley@sbcglobal.net