RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

TRT Transition - what disk?

673 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Jennifer Henion 
#1 ·
I have TRT 2nd edition, and can't find the Transition material ("Pattern Blinds, Blind Drills, Intro to Cold Blinds, Yard Drills, Water Cheating, Water Blinds") in the DVD set. The TOC shows that as part of Disk 3, but Disk 3 stops at "Overs and Exits" within swim-by procedure. The transition text refers to "...on the video...", so it seems that should be on the DVD's. Most technical issues stem from my ignorance - what am I missing here?

#5 ·
Ok, here is what happens with mine. Put disc 3 in the player and the first screen you see looks like this:

TOTAL RETRIEVER BASICS PART 3

TRANSITION

These are two separate titles and if you just push play, you're playing the first part which is Part 3 of Basics. In order to access the Transition stuff, you have to push the down arrow or whatever your remote control has and select the Transition title, then push enter or play and you'll see that material.

#6 ·
My set of the second edition.,.disc 3 was totally blank! Maybe it is missing! I emailed ybs and got a new disc 3 sent! No questions asked! Awesome customer service!

Chris

#7 ·
Oh, the remote! Now, if I could just find that thing.... Thanks, Jennifer, I took your advice on my laptop with Media Center, and it works perfect. So THAT's why my prior dogs were all confused when we jumped into cold blinds! (just kidding). Thanks again, Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.