The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: He Always liked Guns?

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    First the gov't would have to prove that I have them....My guess is that they will either tax ammo out of existence or make ammo a hazardous material due to its lead content and either tax it and make it very difficult to obtain

I have posted this before.

Already in the works Mr.Mallari

http://www.davekopel.com/2a/Mags/oas-treaty.htm

Remember they think Baby steps....
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    I have posted this before.

Already in the works Mr.Mallari

http://www.davekopel.com/2a/Mags/oas-treaty.htm

Remember they think Baby steps ....
    Is that anything like increments????
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    The constitution is always up for interpertation...and it depends on who is interperting it...keep that in mine. My point is I don't want to lose my guns and I want to keep that right. However, I believe that if we hold true to the 2nd amendment guarantees us that right, one day in our lifetime, it will fail us, because we are out numbered by the folks that don't want to have guns.

So if we could de-couple hunting guns from guns in general...I think we have a better chance of keeping those guns in the long run.

Just like you thought Mickey Moose could beat Obama, you saw that he couldn't because the country has moved more to the center.

I'm not a lefty when it comes to guns, what I am is a realist and me personally would give up a gun right to have full right to my hunting rifles.

No need to argue with me...I understand your postion and know that you believe if any rights get taken away you lose the battle. That is one way to look at it, but all I'm saying is that I think that position will lose it for all of us in time.
    Do you even read what you write. You know you just cant fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by cripes View Post
    Could it be that this is why there's such a concerted push to get God out of our daily lives? If no God, then no God given rights. I think our guns will be taken from us by taxation. How about a safety tax of $1,000 per gun to start?
    I've read it a couple of times and don't remember God being anywhere in The Constitution or Bill Of Rights. However, there is a reference to The Blessings Of Liberty in the Bill Of Rights.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Everyone of you have stated "responsible gun owners" and I'm sure all of you are. The problem is that irresponsible gun owners will cost us our guns.

Someone said I did not educate the women with the kid, but I told her they were in a safe but maybe I needed to show her. Anyway, there are too many folks out there that don't like guns and eventually our small minority will not win the battle. Stick by our guns and lose or get smarter and extend our responsibility. I clearly get it why these folks that don't hunt dislike guns.

All through the election you guys told me there was no way Obama would win. I told you that he would and the women vote will be the reason. Had Rush, Akin, Murrdock and the rest of you defending their positions and just not spoke your mine, Romney may have pulled it off.

So don't believe me now and stick to your guns and lose for all of us, or create a more responsible gun owner class and we get to have guns for reponsible reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Everyone of you have stated "responsible gun owners" and I'm sure all of you are. The problem is that irresponsible gun owners will cost us our guns.

Someone said I did not educate the women with the kid, but I told her they were in a safe but maybe I needed to show her. Anyway, there are too many folks out there that don't like guns and eventually our small minority will not win the battle. Stick by our guns and lose or get smarter and extend our responsibility. I clearly get it why these folks that don't hunt dislike guns.

All through the election you guys told me there was no way Obama would win. I told you that he would and the women vote will be the reason. Had Rush, Akin, Murrdock and the rest of you defending their positions and just not spoke your mine, Romney may have pulled it off.

So don't believe me now and stick to your guns and lose for all of us, or create a more responsible gun owner class and we get to have guns for reponsible reasons.
    http://www.sacbee.com/2012/12/05/503...est-shows.html

Here is a classic example of the anti-gun crowd. They want guns taken away from everyone but them. Also, perhaps you should read this...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/frankmin...u-s-gun-sales/

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

I know what they want...just like you want every yahoo to be able to own one. Step to the plate as the responsible one with a plan and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I've read it a couple of times and don't remember God being anywhere in The Constitution or Bill Of Rights. However, there is a reference to The Blessings Of Liberty in the Bill Of Rights.
    Off the top of my head........We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal and are endowed by their CREATOR with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life , liberty and the pursuit of happiness.............I remember this from one of those papers. I think it was in the preamble to one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cripes View Post
    Off the top of my head........We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal and are endowed by their CREATOR with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life , liberty and the pursuit of happiness.............I remember this from one of those papers. I think it was in the preamble to one of them.
    Unfortunately that's from the Declaration of Independence, however, it does indicate that the framers believed that men have been endowed, by a creator, with certain inalienable rights.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

I missed the Sunday Night Football halftime show tonight. Is it safe to assume that Bob Costas did a rant about how a football player would be alive if not for the alcohol culture??????????