The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone explain....

I know I first knew of him during the Oliver North situation. I can recal thinking, "they traded arms with muppets?". Hey, how many guys you know named Grover? It's what I thought of alright? And because of that I remember him. He has a very long history of service to our Nation.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Pam is not that dim... she knows who he is and what he stands for... right Pam?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    not much for you to bitch about then?
    or are you afeared of the rope climb to get into Franco's Tree Fort?
    Tree Fort? I am not the one hiding behind the Satus Quo. I am on the front lines of the battle taking fire from both sides fighting for real and meaningful reform! The folks in the tree fort are the ones that think there is a real difference between today's Dems and Repubs or that one of those two parties better serves the tax payer!

BTW, I am with Grover on any additional taxes. The working man of this country is taxed enough no matter which tax bracket they are in. But, lets don't fool ourselves in thinking that the Dems created a bigger deficit than the Repubs.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Tree Fort? I am not the one hiding behind the STatus Quo. I am on the front lines of the battle taking fire from both sides fighting for real and meaningful reform! The folks in the tree fort are the ones that think there is a real difference between today's Dems and Repubs or that one of those two parties better serves the tax payer!
    There has got to be an icon to describe the great Franco - , does that do it? Or is it , all I can say is poor Franco, no one understands him .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Franco, I can only speak for myself but I have been overly impressed with your ascent into martyrdom. Stand strong Franco.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Franco, I can only speak for myself but I have been overly impressed with your ascent into martyrdom. Stand strong Franco.
    Ascent or descent?
    Bill Davis

I often agree with Franco's point of view on political matters. And I certainly know that ther really isn't much different between parties. In the end they seek advice from other entities rather than what the american people want. Its just the way it is.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Oh no huntinman, Franco has definitely ascended to the level of martyrdom just ask him! He's on the front line taking near-death shots from both political sides. I glad he's wearing his body armour.

It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I often agree with Franco's point of view on political matters. And I certainly know that ther really isn't much different between parties. In the end they seek advice from other entities rather than what the american people want. Its just the way it is.
    Pete
    What is really depressing to read on POTUS is that many think that the Repubs are morally superior to the Dems and that the Repubs offers some kind of political salvation.