The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Badgers losing their coach to Arkansas??? GDG

Quote Originally Posted by canuckkiller View Post
    Milwaukee Journal Sentinel ...
    A.D. Alvarez will oversee the Wisconsin team in the interim and might coach against
    Give Barry Alvarez 30 days to prepare and he will have the Badgers ready to go....all of Bielema's staff is still on the payroll and may be coaching for jobs
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Who wants to watch Stanford completely run roughshod on Wisky with or without BB? I'll watch a little, but that's not even a game.
    Think you got that backwards there chummy. Bucky will be better without Bert and his piss poor game management. Barry knows this team inside and out, his Rose Bowl record speaks for itself. Matt Canada called the game of his life last Saturday and will follow it up in Pasadena with another dominant performance. The team is gonna be fired up and shove it up ol Bert's buckeye!

We will miss you Brent!
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

I would love to see Barry stay on as Head Coach! We don't have an assistant that is even close to taking over!IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    We will miss you Brent!
    So true.....even the second time around!
    "If you have watched a pup learning the game, I do not have to tell you what it is like, and if you have not, I probably can't."- Datus Proper

-----------------------------------------------------

TNT Sailors Lil Hurricane Addie ***
    WR Cedars Field Blazing Tucker SH

Brent had a good record with the Badgers. My only knock is that he couldn't win the big game! The timing of his exit was distasteful but I have faith in Barry, he has had success at the Rosebowl.
    Becky Z.

Golden Retrievers: Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies and bandanas.

Real Gold's Hot Patootie WCX** "Penny"
    http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=144306

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    We will miss you Brent!
    Priceless!

I have no dog in this fight: didn't grow up here, didn't go to school here, not a Bucky fanatic.

But living in the Milwaukee media market, it's interesting that there seems to be very little gnashing of teeth and wailing over Bielema's departure. The only concern seems to be over timing - right before the bowl game. He didn't exactly leave in the most classy manner either.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Law View Post
    Think you got that backwards there chummy. Bucky will be better without Bert and his piss poor game management. Barry knows this team inside and out, his Rose Bowl record speaks for itself. Matt Canada called the game of his life last Saturday and will follow it up in Pasadena with another dominant performance. The team is gonna be fired up and shove it up ol Bert's buckeye!
    Yeah, I'm not concerned with your homerific view. Stanford huge.

I am disappointed he is leaving. The program was going down and my Alma Mater is going up due to their new coach. It was always fun to point out to my UW Madtown wife the ridiculous game management and how he would run up the score in games. He even refused to take a knee with one minute left in the first half in the Big 10 Championship game. I don't know who should be more embarrassed about that game, the Big 10 or Nebraska.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Howard N View Post
    Bon if he has all this $, then why doesnt he buy himself one heck of a good football mind to be the GM of the 'Boys?
    Because he can't give up the reigns, its not about the money it's about his ego.