The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: FC/AFC Chocolate Labs?????

CFC HRCH Gunner, Flight Interceptor SH QAA

Chocolate Male, sire to my female chocolate !

Much love to Gunner !
    Last edited by obx4me; 12-11-2012 at 08:46 PM.
    "EIC clear or carrier means your dog is not affected and will not show EIC symptoms."

I dont know about males. However Lyn Yelton of Delbay Retriever club has an FC AFC. She is out of Elkton Md.

Sorry to drag this one up again, but I thought that I'd take this oppertunity to ask this chocolate loving crowd a "if you were in my shoes question"? I own a well bred Chocolate female (Jazz Rascal/Itsy Bitsy x Candlewood cash/Foxy lady) all clearances CNM EIC clear who is a NMH GMH Misty Marsh's Minnesota Maggie QFTR MH WCX . Good looking, talented, and 90% on the "hot" scale who adds to the gene pool. I bred her to "Ticket" a couple of years ago with good results, but was wondering what male would really peak your interest in a breeding? I like the cross with Frank Price's "Roux" but the whole carrier thing concerns me with saleability.
    Misty Marsh Gun Dog Supplies is your source for Elsema remote release electronics, Dogtra, Sport Dog, Tri-Tronics, Armadillo foam, Dokken, Gunners Up wingers, Retriever Specalists, Alfa, Smartworks, and more. www.mistymarsh.com

Senior Member Mike Peters-labguy23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Huntington View Post
    Proven producer. FC AFC Roux. Enough said

We just picked up a FC AFC Roux X Ransom VI *** pup and if all that was left was a chocolate I would have been OK with that (we got a black male). Terry know's his pedigree's and that is for sure! Can't wait to get this one going.
    Mike Peters

misty marsh we need some chocolate females breed to top black dogs. For example shaq, emmitt, booboo, carbon sons to get larger breeding pool. pirate is being breed alot to chocolate females because he throws chocolate and very nice pups. pirate has been breed alot. westwind bold tiger is chocolate factor and was nice marking dog. Nice breed chocolate female was breed to nick of time lone ranger. Pinehurst all that Jazz is FC-AFC female. New male is FC_AFC fRebel Ridge Cosmic Rise 'n Fall .

Quote Originally Posted by misty marsh View Post
    sorry to drag this one up again, but i thought that i'd take this oppertunity to ask this chocolate loving crowd a "if you were in my shoes question"? I own a well bred chocolate female (jazz rascal/itsy bitsy x candlewood cash/foxy lady) all clearances cnm eic clear who is a nmh gmh misty marsh's minnesota maggie qftr mh wcx . Good looking, talented, and 90% on the "hot" scale who adds to the gene pool. I bred her to "ticket" a couple of years ago with good results, but was wondering what male would really peak your interest in a breeding? I like the cross with frank price's "roux" but the whole carrier thing concerns me with saleability.
    ...... Devil
    "Darla" AFC Candlewoods Lil Smokin Tequila (2002-2013)(fondly remembered)
    "Smoke" Smokin Auggies Menace, QAA (2003- )(retired nut case, ask Rando)
    "Simba" Humewood Simba (1999-2014)(my 1st dog)

Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni.
    Grazie

Chad Costa has young male out of aces high. don't Know if he is chocolate factor or eic clear. But if he is would make nice stud dog to chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Marsh View Post
    I like the cross with Frank Price's "Roux" but the whole carrier thing concerns me with saleability.
    I wouldn't worry about the Saleability of Chocolate pups out of Roux there are waiting lists for chocolate pups out of Roux, blacks a little harder to place but people really seek out the chocolate, especially with a strong bitch.
    Last edited by Hunt'EmUp; 01-29-2013 at 11:52 AM.
    "They's Just DAWGS"
    "Hunting is a skill to be learned whether you do it early or late it still needs to be learned"
    "I train dogs, Not papers"

GMRH HRCH Quick MH (most importantly Duck/Upland Enthusiast)
    MHR HRCH Lakota MH (most importantly Upland/Duck Enthusiast)
    SHR Storm.. the Pup (Beginning Upland & Waterfowl Enthusiast)

Being lucky enough to own a Roux pup, I can tell you the talent that is passed on is worth the carrier status risk. Roux has proven to pass on incredible marking talent in his pups.

I proudly own a carrier pup out of Roux & Tyra and have never owned a more talented dog in 20+ years.

JMHO.

Janet
    JK'sboxofchocolates

SHR Diggs, Soul, Mooney and always HRCH Cinn SH 500 pt club (06/92 to 01/98), HR Rocks (09/99 to 05/04), HRCH UH Schooner SH 1000 pt club (11/95 to 11/07) and HRCH UH Wagars MH 1500 pt club (12/01 to 09/13).

Quote Originally Posted by pheona View Post
    misty marsh we need some chocolate females breed to top black dogs. For example shaq, emmitt, booboo, carbon sons to get larger breeding pool. pirate is being breed alot to chocolate females because he throws chocolate and very nice pups. pirate has been breed alot. westwind bold tiger is chocolate factor and was nice marking dog. Nice breed chocolate female was breed to nick of time lone ranger. Pinehurst all that Jazz is FC-AFC female. New male is FC_AFC fRebel Ridge Cosmic Rise 'n Fall .
    All you had to do is ask... Bill Petrovish just bred Ammo to Grady. Choc female to a top black dog... Pups due around first of March. (Assuming breeding took)
    Bill Davis