The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Libya ... the plot thickens

Are you sure this is the correct spelling of Libya? Maybe it should be Lybia or Libia or Libay....or maybe some other letter that they pronounce different?

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Are you sure this is the correct spelling of Libya? Maybe it should be Lybia or Libia or Libay....or maybe some other letter that they pronounce different?
    You can spell it how ever you want, just like you do with most words!
    Stan b & Elvis

You know you sure have been pretty tight lipped about Libya. I do not think you would like the truth to really come out because that would make the admin. look real bad. But whats a few dead americans. Those same Americans that asked for security and did not get it.

I know wmds Bush Bush Bush. but that does not hold water with me because Clinton sayed they had them to. Afganastan I Know Bush Bush Bush . But you remember 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    You know you sure have been pretty tight lipped about Libya. I do not think you would like the truth to really come out because that would make the admin. look real bad. But whats a few dead americans. Those same Americans that asked for security and did not get it.

I know wmds Bush Bush Bush. but that does not hold water with me because Clinton sayed they had them to. Afganastan I Know Bush Bush Bush . But you remember 9/11
    Nobody cares except you guys that want to make the POTUS look bad....nobody cares about Lidya

No. People do care. Heartless, brainless sheepel do not. Thank you for proving that point.

Nobody cares except you guys that want to make the POTUS look bad....nobody cares about Lidya
    That is tragic and shameful.
    Americans were killed there.

The fact that you don't care about human life is disturbing!!

I'd bet anything you want that the families of those killed are interested......even though YOU and Obama DON'T!!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 12-08-2012 at 05:38 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

This is by far the worst statement made by Mike yet. Mike did you think before you typed this response or did you just type it trying to sling cow waste. Any American who does not care about the lose of life while deployed over seas really needs to do some sole searching. Next you will say any military member killed in action is irrelevant because the POTUS sent them there.

Mike, you really need to stop and think of what you are typing before you hit post.

Richard

I suspect you might have plenty of room in your duck blind.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Is this any different than the guy who says nobody cares about Bush lying about WOMD?

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Is this any different than the guy who says nobody cares about Bush lying about WOMD?
    If I'm not mistaken - R's & D's alike believed they were there - So what info did GW have that he failed to pass on????????

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!