The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan........

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Murral, so let me get this straight. I work in a field that has a significant (that means a bunch) number of union workers and I decide to not join the union so in your mind that makes me a leech. That is some twisted and skewed logic for sure. You somehow equate this with someone not working and receiving entitlements. Where do you get this stuff from? You're a classic!
    You are no different than someone getting a handout/entitlement. the taxpayers pay taxes so the people can get their "entitlements". Union members pay union dues so someone negotiates wages and benefits, so the people that don't pay the dues, can get their "entitlements". where do you get your stuff from? You will never understand because you are one of those people that lives by the mantra, "do as I say, not as I do."

Banned

Murral, so let me get this straight. I work in a field that has a significant (that means a bunch) number of union workers and I decide to not join the union so in your mind that makes me a leech. That is some twisted and skewed logic for sure. You somehow equate this with someone not working and receiving entitlements. Where do you get this stuff from? You're a classic!
    FYI, I know what significant means smart a@#!!! You go by "coachmo" what do you coach?

You have mentioned on several occasions that you have difficulty with "big" words and fancy language so I was just trying to help. You are correct that I am every bit of a smart@#* as you are a dumb@#*.

Banned

You have mentioned on several occasions that you have difficulty with "big" words and fancy language so I was just trying to help. You are correct that I am every bit of a smart@#* as you are a dumb@#*.
    What do you coach? I am guessing probably c-squad of some sort.
    Last edited by murral stark; 12-11-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    You are no different than someone getting a handout/entitlement. the taxpayers pay taxes so the people can get their "entitlements". Union members pay union dues so someone negotiates wages and benefits, so the people that don't pay the dues, can get their "entitlements". where do you get your stuff from? You will never understand because you are one of those people that lives by the mantra, "do as I say, not as I do."
    FYI, I know what significant means smart a@#!!! You go by "coachmo" what do you coach?
    What do you coach? I am guessing probably c-squad of some sort.
    Apparently you cannot keep from returning to your roots. You come here and apologize on several occasions for being a jerk only to do it again. Just like a breaking dog. You just can't help it.

I said "SIT" regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Murral, first off I have no idea what you meant by c-squad in your previous post. I am still amazed by simpletons like yourself that prescribe to the liberal ideology proclaiming to be open-minded, open-armed and tolerant to the views of others; however, you vehemently attack people that disagree with your views while accusing them of the same. Your rhetoric is predictable and often amusing but shows your true color. Your kind is nothing more than closed-minded, hatemongers wrapped in a cloak of "change". Your posts are feeble attempts to show you're "really, really smart" but I'm thinking it's really just your way of hiding some other glaring deficiency.

I am sitting in my camper on my first laptop, pirating off my neighbor's internet. When I came here in the middle of Oct. it was so peaceful not having a computer but so agravating not able to do some minimal things. On one hand,being not able to access this forum was a blessing but I did miss most of the people on it. I really believe that people will say things on this forum that they would never even consider saying face to face. People are generally not so insulting.

When I leave here, I am going to Alexandria to train for the Grand in April. Franco lives no more than 100 miles from where I will be and we have already made plans to see each other. Can't wait for him to convince me that the Gold standard will solve all our fiscal problelms Having treated 10's of thousands of patients while in practice, I always felt that by far most were good hardworking, honest, polite people. I can't believe those on this forum are any different. Something about this medium brings out the worst in people and that is sad. RK and I intend to meet at the Grand in Iowa in the fall. That I also look forward to. There are so many people in this game that I have met that are such good people that have helped me so much, far too many to name.

I intend to run my two girls in the Grand in Texas in April. Anybody in either area, let me know and maybe we can meet.

I guess my girls are the players and I am the coach. For sure, they are better players than I am the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I am sitting in my camper on my first laptop, pirating off my neighbor's internet. When I came here in the middle of Oct. it was so peaceful not having a computer but so agravating not able to do some minimal things. On one hand,being not able to access this forum was a blessing but I did miss most of the people on it. I really believe that people will say things on this forum that they would never even consider saying face to face. People are generally not so insulting.

When I leave here, I am going to Alexandria to train for the Grand in April. Franco lives no more than 100 miles from where I will be and we have already made plans to see each other. Can't wait for him to convince me that the Gold standard will solve all our fiscal problelms Having treated 10's of thousands of patients while in practice, I always felt that by far most were good hardworking, honest, polite people. I can't believe those on this forum are any different. Something about this medium brings out the worst in people and that is sad. RK and I intend to meet at the Grand in Iowa in the fall. That I also look forward to. There are so many people in this game that I have met that are such good people that have helped me so much, far too many to name.

I intend to run my two girls in the Grand in Texas in April. Anybody in either area, let me know and maybe we can meet.

I guess my girls are the players and I am the coach. For sure, they are better players than I am the coach.
    Good luck at the Grands Cary... You should have a ball...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post

Our goals are:
    #1--To qualify for the fall grand
    #2--Make it through 2 days

We are already training for that goal.
    WE need 4 or 5 more UH passes and then 4 or 5 Finished passes.

We will be training every weekend after we use up our game farm birds, which will be the finale' on New Years day.
    We will put out 20 birds just for Elvis.

Our emphasis is on steadiness, steadiness, steadiness!
    The rest is child's play.

It would be an honor to meet any of youse running.
    I do indeed speak the same way in person as on here.

I will also be working the Grand in fall, as one of my clubs will be helping host the event.

Any of you ever in the neighborhood that want to train, I have the grounds and equipment (the water is a little hard though!)
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Our goals are:
    #1--To qualify for the fall grand
    #2--Make it through 2 days

We are already training for that goal.
    WE need 4 or 5 more UH passes and then 4 or 5 Finished passes.

We will be training every weekend after we use up our game farm birds, which will be the finale' on New Years day.
    We will put out 20 birds just for Elvis.

Our emphasis is on steadiness, steadiness, steadiness!
    The rest is child's play.

It would be an honor to meet any of youse running.
    I do indeed speak the same way in person as on here.

I will also be working the Grand in fall, as one of my clubs will be helping host the event.

Any of you ever in the neighborhood that want to train, I have the grounds and equipment (the water is a little hard though!)
    Great time to teach a few big memory blinds. Come back and run them in the summer when you have water. Used to do that in Alaska often.
    Bill Davis