The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: FEMA botches it again?

Default FEMA botches it again?

As some of you know, I have (a very distant connection) to the cleanup in that my stepson was sent by the gov't from Alaska to NJ/NY. His experience while there was very similar to what is being reported in this article. He ended up doing very little in actual relief work or much of value to the residents of the area. (In his opinion) He was sent back to Alaska last week, because they supposedly didn't have anything for him to do.

Kind of makes you scratch your head... One can only imagine the media firestorm if a Republican were in the WH...

EXCLUSIVE: FEMA teams told to 'sightsee' as Sandy victims suffered | Fox News
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/06...tims-suffered/
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    As some of you know, I have (a very distant connection) to the cleanup in that my stepson was sent by the gov't from Alaska to NJ/NY. His experience while there was very similar to what is being reported in this article. He ended up doing very little in actual relief work or much of value to the residents of the area. (In his opinion) He was sent back to Alaska last week, because they supposedly didn't have anything for him to do.

Kind of makes you scratch your head... One can only REMEMBER the media firestorm WHEN a Republican was in the WH...

EXCLUSIVE: FEMA teams told to 'sightsee' as Sandy victims suffered | Fox News
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/06...tims-suffered/
    Fixed......

Besides, Obama was there. laid hands on the area, got his photo op and moved on!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

I took this picture the other day its a FEMA truck, wasnt aware that we had any disasters going down in Las Vegas

image-3633540109.jpg
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I took this picture the other day its a FEMA truck, wasnt aware that we had any disasters going down in Las Vegas

image-3633540109.jpg
    Oh, there are plenty of "disaster's" walking the strip...
    Bill Davis

Fema is full of false hope for people in disaster area's. Their lies are misleading as they are full of empty promises saying help is on the way and it will take years IF they do decide to provide the aid. They put people on the ground to seem like they are really making things happen then slowly these people trickle away.

The only people who will receive Fema help are generally the ones that have been working the government hand out system for years.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "