The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Am In Shock!

Default I Am In Shock!

Just filled up my new 2013 Motor Trend Truck of the Year and ther price of gas was $3.04 per gallon! I looked at the Chevron across the street, same price. Looked at the Shell next to the Valero where I was and it too was $3.04 per gallon.

What happened, the election was last month?
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Must mean that the reason gas prices were going up was due to the fear of Romney being elected

I don't know about where you are but on the TX/OK border it's $3.16 and rising. Diesel is $3.78.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

3.99 for diesel. Rip off. love Illinois

I paid $2.99 today in MO. First time I've seen gas under $3 per gallon in a long time.

$3.08 yesterday plus .25 off per gallon with a coupon. Total of $2.83 per gallon.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

$3.38 for 87 octane last night and that was at an AM/PM which is generally cheaper than most in town
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

20,000 miles per year/ avg. 15 miles per gallon. This equates to 1334 gallons of gas per year. It amazes me how we let media/people try to dumb us down over 30 cents per gallon of gas or 400 dollars a year/33 dollars a month. When it is diesel which is running all our products ( food, clothing, oil for the car) to and from the stores and they are all up a much greater percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Must mean that the reason gas prices were going up was due to the fear of Romney being elected
    Oh boy coming from a person who who does not care about americans being killed. What was it when that thing in the white house took office?

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Oh boy coming from a person who who does not care about americans being killed. What was it when that thing in the white house took office?
    That thing in office? Last time I checked he is the President of the United States and like it or not he was elected to the position. I have stated before I am not a fan but that thing really?