The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Interrogations ... thought provoking

Menmon, we actually have a few ideas in common. Who'd a thunk it!!

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    when my dad was writing his memoirs, he documented some of the atrocities that he witnessed inflicted the Japanese, even my mother recounted how they would interrogate her and try to get her to divulge the whereabouts of my dad and his band of guerilla warfare scouts...my mom was subjected to taunts with a bayonnet, being hit with the butt end of a weapon,and obvious threat of a bullet to the head, and it wasnt just her, it was done to all the people in the barrio..

War is brutal, its ugly...I don't condone any form of torture or interrogation technique, but am not naive enough to think it doesn't happen on both sides..it happens and I am sure it happens under the cloak of, for the love of country and to save countless human lives...sleep deprivation,water boarding..where do you think we learned these techniques
    please thank your dad for me for his service you must be very proud

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Menmon, we actually have a few ideas in common. Who'd a thunk it!!
    We actually have a lot in common....you just think that they will be accomplished by republicans and I don't believe them

Menmon, That's where you are wrong. I don't have much faith in republicans; however, I have none, zero, nada, zip in the democrats. I have posted on numerous occasions that I don't believe in the big-government republicans at all or their ideology. I have very conservative values and ideals some of which you may or may not agree.

Quote Originally Posted by pat addis View Post
    please thank your dad for me for his service you must be very proud
    my dad was only a hero in his military life....its my mother who was the real HERO in the family...but thats a whole different subject...but Thank you for the sentiment
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Menmon, That's where you are wrong. I don't have much faith in republicans; however, I have none, zero, nada, zip in the democrats. I have posted on numerous occasions that I don't believe in the big-government republicans at all or their ideology. I have very conservative values and ideals some of which you may or may not agree.
    I'm not an advocate of Big Government. I do believe that there are things that government needs to control, because it will not get done if not.

I'm for helping the underdog. I think the rules have been overly done to corporations and the rich, therefore I would like to see the playing field move back towards the working man.

Socially I personally do not believe in abortion and gay marriage...but it is not my place to tell either what to do with their lifes nor do I think it is the governments.

I'm for reduced spending but I think people need to pay more taxes because if we don't the elderly on fixed income will bear the burden.

Yes but who gets to define rich? There's always someone better off and worse off than you. You make it seem like all rich people are evil and all poor people just drew the short straw. That's not reality and it's called class warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I'm not an advocate of Big Government. I do believe that there are things that government needs to control, because it will not get done if not.

I'm for helping the underdog. I think the rules have been overly done to corporations and the rich, therefore I would like to see the playing field move back towards the working man.

Socially I personally do not believe in abortion and gay marriage...but it is not my place to tell either what to do with their lifes nor do I think it is the governments.

I'm for reduced spending but I think people need to pay more taxes because if we don't the elderly on fixed income will bear the burden.
    Define "working man".
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Interrogations to the definition of Rich in less than 2 pages. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Define "working man".
    The 47% that don't work?????

Just a guess.............
    Stan b & Elvis