The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I Wonder.......

  1. #1
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,539

    Default I Wonder.......

    Will Bob Costas have any comments on alcohol in the American culture tonight?

    I mean were it not for the alcohol................
    Last edited by road kill; 12-12-2012 at 05:34 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #2
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Will Bob Castas have any comments on alcohol in the American culture tonight?

    I mean were it not for the alcohol................
    He is going to be treading very lightly this week.
    Last edited by huntinman; 12-09-2012 at 07:49 PM.
    Bill Davis

  3. #3
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,804

    Default

    Oh, but surely it was not the alcohol but the car...let's ban those.....
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,692

    Default

    Wouldn't it be a hoot if he was picked up for DUI?

    The sports talk shows around here have not been agreeing with his opinions about gun ownership.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Will Bob Castas have any comments on alcohol in the American culture tonight?

    I mean were it not for the alcohol................
    As Rush stated, "It was the fault of the microphone." Had that not been on, we wouldn't be having this ludicrous commentary from such a diminutive brachydactylic.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  6. #6
    Senior Member MooseGooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    As Rush stated, "It was the fault of the microphone." Had that not been on, we wouldn't be having this ludicrous commentary from such a diminutive brachydactylic.

    UB

    Was that the one that had a 10 foot wingspan,, and was the mortal enemy of tyranasaurus rex??

    Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)


    My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

  7. #7
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Was that the one that had a 10 foot wingspan,, and was the mortal enemy of tyranasaurus rex??

    Gooser

    Nope...just a dwarf with little fingers and toes.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •