RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Lost BC in St Francis Minnesota - FOUND!

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  zoomngoldens 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
A friend of mine lost her BC yesterday in St. Francis MN. He is a 7 yr old intact male, classic black and white markings. He is wearing a blue Julius K-9 harness with labels Yogurt Bogurt on one side and Double Yogurt on the other. The closest intersection to where he was lost is 9 and 22. I am not familiar with the area but hopefully that means something to those of you that live there. He is probably very scared but he is a friendly dog. If you see him there are several contact numbers.

I will try to post a picture later but I can't access facebook at work to pull the photo down. If you are familiar with Elicia Calhoun's lost dog facebook page there is a photo there.

Deb Anderson

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Australian collie Dog breed

See less See more
#6 ·
Do they have him..safe?

#7 ·
Found! They just found him in the last couple hours. A very nice person had been feeding him the past few days but Yeager wouldn't go in his house. So they waited at the house for Yeager to show up again and they got him! So happy! They had hired a pilot to go up tomorrow and search for him, but no need for that now :D

#8 ·
That is so great to hear...glad I asked :)

I think you can adjust the title of this thread with a "Found" in it? ...just so wonderful...

Best,

Judy

#12 ·
Exactly......here's hoping that Justen is found as well.

There is a 12 year old Golden Retriever girl, "Chili", missing in MA now..since 12/10. It has been so cold nites..and so hard to think about :( Family desperately searching along with NH organization.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...9244036.105438.129767517079440&type=1&theater

You never know, maybe someone on RTF in that area might see her.

Best,

Judy

#14 ·
I updated the title. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.