The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 126

Thread: Union thugs in Michigan

  1. #21
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,315

    Default

    This RTW stuff effects all of you....don't have to be a union worker to be effected by it. Can let you go for no reason at all.

  2. #22
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    This RTW stuff effects all of you....don't have to be a union worker to be effected by it. Can let you go for no reason at all.
    And with the union, you CAN'T be let go, even with good reason.

    Lot's of people used to do lots of things, then they learned better and moved on.
    What's your point?
    Stan b & Elvis

  3. #23
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,315

    Default

    You just voted away your rights.....in other words gave more right to the employer. Why would you do that? Not very smart if you work for a company. If you own the company...makes it easier for you to terminate good folks...not just deadbeats

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    And who did they punch in the face? (Excluding the Stooges~as they enjoyed beating on each other) I can't not even believe that ANY of you are condoning this behavior. Civilized people do not punch each other in the face, they do not destroy property and THEY DON'T BAWL LIKE BABIES ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE STARTING IT. Grow up.

    Fox news reporter punches union member, the missing frame.

  5. #25
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,315

    Default

    I actually know why...you have been spun this story that the unions have destroyed your jobs and you believe it.

  6. #26
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,201

    Default

    Back to the days of the robber barons. Hope you all will enjoy your minimum wage jobs and debt to the company store.
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  7. #27
    Senior Member Daniel J Simoens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DePere, WI
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    an extended arm doesn't indicate a punch, sorry
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    an extended arm doesn't indicate a punch, sorry
    Maybe the fact that the guy got knocked down might help, sorry, if your a reporter and start swinging don't be surprised if the guy swings back.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Daniel J Simoens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DePere, WI
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Maybe the fact that the guy got knocked down might help, sorry, if you're a reporter and start swinging don't be surprised if the guy swings back.
    another baseless claim of swinging. we have no idea why the guy got 'knocked down.' for all we know he was drunk and/or stoned.

    at the 0:39 mark you can hear Crowder say 'You just assualted me.'
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    another baseless claim of swinging. we have no idea why the guy got 'knocked down.' for all we know he was drunk and/or stoned.

    at the 0:39 mark you can hear Crowder say 'You just assualted me.'
    Not baseless when its a still frame shows Chowder with one fist extended the other fist protecting his face, standing over top of a hunched over guy. Reasonable logic leads be to believe that the guy in the boxers stance probably hit the guy doubled over at the waste who came back swinging, based on the video.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •