The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Union thugs in Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    As a union sympathizer, you may wish to believe that, but having been in the broadcasting profession for over 50 years, I'd be willing to bet a large sum, that was NOT the case.

Back in the time when I covered some "REAL" unionistas...like during the milk dumping era and the thugs the Farmers Union had "picketing"...I had to bite my tongue on several occasions. We were educated to not allow the crude antics of a frothing-at-the-mouth batch of fools to drag us into the fracas, for we knew the 'public' eye would treat us far more harshly than some of the proletariat hurling the epithets, objects, and threats.

UB
    Some news organizations still hold that sentiment, and some entertainment channels (Faux news for one), will send in a comedian to try to insight violence. In this case it backfired because the comedian started the brawl, so am I going to blindly trust the word of a comedian trying to pick a fight, hardly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    BRAVO SIERRA!!!!!

If there is good reason to terminate someone, they get terminated, even in a union environment.
    I guess smoking pot and drinking on the job aren't good enough reasons.

http://now.msn.com/chrysler-reinstat...eed-on-the-job
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    I guess smoking pot and drinking on the job aren't good enough reasons.

http://now.msn.com/chrysler-reinstat...eed-on-the-job
    Trust me, we have terminated people here for a lot less than that. And yes it is a union plant. I can't speak to the other industries, only the one I work in. I work right in your back yard just so you know.

Who is Clint Tarver?????
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    BRAVO SIERRA!!!!!

If there is good reason to terminate someone, they get terminated, even in a union environment.
    I guess smokin dope and drinking during lunch break doesn't count since Chrysler had to reinstate the employees it fired for that not so long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyJ View Post
    I guess smokin dope and drinking during lunch break doesn't count since Chrysler had to reinstate the employees it fired for that not so long ago.
    Probably in the contract so you should not be surprised at anything union people do particularly in MI. Then when sales slow down and a staffing cut is dictated the union people get 95% of wages.... come on how can that be? No wonder the cost of vehicles and quality went in opposite directions. No wonder most of the US is buying foreign cars.
    John C aka jacduck

"Duck hunter's minds are like concrete. All mixed up and permanently set."

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Good morning Mr Ken.
    Yes, the secular progressives are PRO-CHOICE, as long as your choice is what they want it to be.......

Just tryin' to help!!!

ahhhh, I am pickin up what your layin' down now. so they are kinda like the national workers party in Germany in the early 1920's? pesky grade school history classes. Yes Mr. Carter you were right, I am using what you taught and I complained about having to learn, all those years ago. Now what was that other name the German national workers party went by? hhhmmmmm ? ? ?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Who is Clint Tarver?????
    All these knowledgable people, no one knows who Clint Tarver is????

Why doesn't this surprise me????

C'mon Murral, tell us about him..........
    Stan b & Elvis

did you see Stan, just now on the morning news (fair and balanced) a fund has been set up for him to help replace what was smashed to bits??
    a cool you tube link so the union fans can see who your ilk thumpulated -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfwj...layer_embedded
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    did you see Stan, just now on the morning news (fail and balanced) a fund has been set up for him to help replace what was smashed to bits??
    a cool you tube link so the union fans can see who your ilk thumpulated -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfwj...layer_embedded#!
    YABUTT!!!!

C'mon you progressives, tell us how this is OK..............blame it on someone else.........you know the old

HhhHhEEeEeeSSsSSsSTTtTtTtAaaAaarrRrrRrrRrTttTtTtTT ttEeEeeEeeDdDdDDDd IiIiittTttT whine.

Hey Ken, did you hear the names they called him as they destroyed everything he owned?

Pathetic.
    Last edited by road kill; 12-13-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis