The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 126

Thread: Union thugs in Michigan

  1. #111
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    You of all people should be calling someone a crybaby. You cry and bitch about the slime and leeches taking your money, not to mention how much you complain about kids and people that have kids. So why dont you STFUB!!!
    I have never once gone whining and crying to a moderator over anything!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  2. #112
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    What if I would've posted something calling people "fags"? You people would've been in an uproar. But since MarvinS said it, it's ok. What a bunch of hypocrites. BTW, what is "numerious"?
    Misspelled version of numerous. Most would have known but I'm not so sure about you.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  3. #113
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    You of all people should be calling someone a crybaby. You cry and bitch about the slime and leeches taking your money, not to mention how much you complain about kids and people that have kids. So why dont you STFUB!!!
    Wonder what "STFUB" means?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  4. #114
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Oh and by the way Murral they are taking my hard earned money.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Misspelled version of numerous. Most would have known but I'm not so sure about you.
    I know what it means, but since some here give Menmon grief about his mis-spelled words, I thought I'd join in the fun.

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Wonder what "STFUB" means?
    It is a common phrase we low class people use. since you are high class, you probably don't understand.

  7. #117
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    It is a common phrase we low class people use. since you are high class, you probably don't understand.
    Why don't you "splain" it, Lucy?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  8. #118
    Senior Member HPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Coastal Bend of Texas
    Posts
    2,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    It is a common phrase we low class people use. since you are high class, you probably don't understand.
    You may have hit the nail on the head there. Although I think I got it, it certainly wouldn't pass my lips (or keyboard) in mixed company (which is what this forum is) or even in unmixed company unless I was really trying to shock someone. There actually still are folks who can make a point without resorting to vulgarities and the casual use of them really does significantly affect my opinion of someone. My question is "do you kiss your mom and children with that mouth?"
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

    Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

    Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

    www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    You may have hit the nail on the head there. Although I think I got it, it certainly wouldn't pass my lips (or keyboard) in mixed company (which is what this forum is) or even in unmixed company unless I was really trying to shock someone. There actually still are folks who can make a point without resorting to vulgarities and the casual use of them really does significantly affect my opinion of someone. My question is "do you kiss your mom and children with that mouth?"
    Point proven. Some members can use derogatory terms about people and it's ok. When I do the same thing, you self-righteous hypocrites wanna say something to me about it. Just so you know, my Momma taught me that phrase for people like some of the snooty jerks here.
    Last edited by murral stark; 12-18-2012 at 01:46 AM.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Why don't you "splain" it, Lucy?
    Who the hell is Lucy? You're really trying to get me mad enough to go off on a rant aren't you? Keep it up and I just might. I have tickets for the Cowboys game Sunday, wanna tailgate?
    Last edited by murral stark; 12-18-2012 at 01:44 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •