The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Union thugs in Michigan

you need a better still frame than the one you posted above to make any possible reasonable observations.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    you need a better still frame than the one you posted above to make any possible reasonable observations.
    Great point to show that the guy in the boxers stance didn't hit the guy doubled the entire clip should have been shown, instead Fox only played an edited version, wonder why that is? I also wonder who they chose to cover the bottom part of the screen.

With all the folks there I guarantee that if Crowder had actually thrown the first punch or even the second, someone would have gotten it on their iPhone ad it would be all over the net.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

what's mr union guy's side of the story?? has he come out and said he was provoked/pushed/punched????
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    And with the union, you CAN'T be let go, even with good reason.

Lot's of people used to do lots of things, then they learned better and moved on.
    What's your point?
    Now, Come on. That's a crock and you know it.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American, though it may be too little too late now.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Did you guys hear there was yet another mass shooting last night? A guy with a weapon in an Oregon shopping mall. I don't know all the details but we gotta do something about these guns. Something about it in the news every day. Despicable. I was in Chicago 2 weekends ago and there were seven (7) deaths by gunshot that weekend.

Oh, wait. We know there are hundreds of thousands of hunters using guns every day in a responsible way, that never make the news. Guess that wouldn't BE news.

I wonder if, day in and day out, unions conduct business in an orderly manner without incident. Or do they always picket and riot on the street and get out of hand? That's what I saw on the news so that must be what they're about.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American, though it may be too little too late now.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Here's another source for what happened. Might be a little cleaner photography. Let's see if it will copy and then work.

UB

Union Thugs Shout “I’ll Kill a Mother F***** With a Gun!” While Assaulting Opponents

By: Ben Howe (Diary) | December 11th, 2012 at 03:44 PM | 69
    RESIZE: AAA

*UPDATE* Dana Loesch has set up a donation page to help put together a reward to locate the perpetrator of the assault so that he may be reported to the proper authorities.
    Steven Crowder is in Michigan recording the protests that are taking place. At some point, as Moe Lane noted earlier, the crowd started tearing down the AFP tent that was there. When Crowder attempted to intervene, he was assaulted by multiple protestors with one protestor even shouting that he would “kill a mother f__ker with a gun.”
    See the incredible video below:

Obviously the video didn't make the trip. Let's try this approach:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3o...layer_embedded

That played quite clearly for me, and from what I saw, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone at fault other than the unionista with a chip on his shoulder.

UB
    Last edited by Uncle Bill; 12-12-2012 at 03:37 PM.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Interesting UB according to another report it was the fox camera man that shouted that phrase about killing with a gun.
    In the background, Fox News cameraman is heard screaming: “I’ll kill twenty %$##@’s, I gotta gun….”
    Last edited by mngundog; 12-12-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Interesting UB according to another report it was the fox camera man that shouted that phrase about killing with a gun.
    As a union sympathizer, you may wish to believe that, but having been in the broadcasting profession for over 50 years, I'd be willing to bet a large sum, that was NOT the case.

Back in the time when I covered some "REAL" unionistas...like during the milk dumping era and the thugs the Farmers Union had "picketing"...I had to bite my tongue on several occasions. We were educated to not allow the crude antics of a frothing-at-the-mouth batch of fools to drag us into the fracas, for we knew the 'public' eye would treat us far more harshly than some of the proletariat hurling the epithets, objects, and threats.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    And with the union, you CAN'T be let go, even with good reason.

Lot's of people used to do lots of things, then they learned better and moved on.
    What's your point?
    BRAVO SIERRA!!!!!

If there is good reason to terminate someone, they get terminated, even in a union environment.