The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Will Santa Visit Your Young Pro or Assistant?

  1. #11
    Senior Member EdA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,694

    Default

    Gavin, your wife is the single most important part of the equation whether or not she participates, that she does is probably good, that she approves that you participate is critical. My advice, keep her happy by whatever means you have at your disposal.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kent WA
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Tito's
    Another vote for Tito's.....

  3. #13
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Dripping Springs, Grey Goose, or Tito's trump Absolute 100% of the time...

    I thought you were an El Tesoro or Don Julio Tequila drinker ?
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  4. #14
    Senior Member EdA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I thought you were an El Tesoro or Don Julio Tequila drinker ?
    I have varied tastes which include gin, vodka, tequila, and wine but exclude bourbon and Scotch (yuk!)

    Currently in martini phase, sometimes gin sometimes vodka, current favorites Brokers gin and Dripping Springs vodka

  5. #15
    Senior Member Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    S.W. Washington
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    I have varied tastes which include gin, vodka, tequila, and wine but exclude bourbon and Scotch (yuk!)

    Currently in martini phase, sometimes gin sometimes vodka, current favorites Brokers gin and Dripping Springs vodka
    We have a local favorite here in the Northwet- this is a well kept secret but in the spirit of the time of year- 2 words- Dry Fly

    http://www.drinkspirits.com/gin/dry-...skey-reviewed/

    Just show it where you keep the vermouth and olives and you are good to go.

    This one is a little harder to find but damn good http://www.desertjunipergin.com

    Shaken not stirred regards

    Bubba
    Last edited by Bubba; 12-12-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fall City, WA
    Posts
    4,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    We have a local favorite here in the Northwet- this is a well kept secret but in the spirit of the time of year- 2 words- Dry Fly

    http://www.drinkspirits.com/gin/dry-...skey-reviewed/

    Just show it where you keep the vermouth and olives and you are good to go.

    This one is a little harder to find but damn good http://www.desertjunipergin.com

    Shaken not stirred regards

    Bubba
    Drinks like the swill from McMenamin's Tool Shed.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    S.W. Washington
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    Drinks like the swill from McMenamin's Tool Shed.
    You have obviously spent too much time downwind of them nappy headed water rats.

    A crowded elevator smells different to a midget regards

    Bubba
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    74

    Default

    www.stakeoutinc.com/

    Back to the practical.............

    This company has a select few VERY nice products that any pro or assistant would really like.....and the service is AAAA one. My pro has loved everything he has received from this company and I cannot emphasize the quality of the service.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Medie

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Aubrey TX
    Posts
    5,880

    Default

    Yes,,, Santa will be very generous to all the Tioga employees.

    Angie

  10. #20
    Senior Member EdA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    You have obviously spent too much time downwind of them nappy headed water rats.

    A crowded elevator smells different to a midget regards

    Bubba
    So help me with the code Bubba, does this mean that Happy is a short guy who has Chesapeakes and therefore has no reason to be happy ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •