The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Susana Martinez ... Gov. of New Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Ok maybe my choice of expressions is not correct...Mrs Martinez is obviously not but putting her to the forefront is certainly a typical R reaction..The party has a poor track record of hyping the candidate du jour, and and an even poorer track record of going back to the old guard and NOT cultivating new fresh face with fresher ideas..

If Gov Martinez were not Hispanic would she be in the conversation, how about Nikki Haley, Jan Brewer,Kelly Ayotte..

I want some newer blood at the forefront of the party..How about Trey Gowdy from South Carolina,Rand Paul from Ky., Marco Rubio...Eric Cantor..and yes Paul Ryan....they need to be leading the party....not sure R party chair Priebus has a game plan at this time
    Bon, So do you want the party to shape the candidates ideas or do you want a candidate that is willing to stand up against some of the parties ideas? I will use Rubio for an example, his dream act pretty much mirrored Obamas, would he need to fall in line/flip flop like Romney did or would you want him to stand steadfast in his convictions?

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Bon, So do you want the party to shape the candidates ideas or do you want a candidate that is willing to stand up against some of the parties ideas? I will use Rubio for an example, his dream act pretty much mirrored Obamas, would he need to fall in line/flip flop like Romney did or would you want him to stand steadfast in his convictions?
    The Party needs a reset, it is fractured and dysfunctional...I dont want the Boehners,McCain, Lindsey Graham, and Mitch McConnells, leading the party.....they have screwed it up enough
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"