The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fiscal Cliff - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    The ones that I dealt with personally, I hate them with a passion. The other rich people I don't know, I hate their actions but don't know enough of them to hate them personally.
    I have seen you constantly berate whaat you call the rich. Given the your successes, I guarantee you that there are people in this country that would consider you rich. I wonder how you would respond to someone who thought you were rich and expresed the same opinion of you as you do of those you consider rich.

Personally, such arrogance, snobbary, and downright biggotry surpasses any that I have ever encountered.

The ones that I dealt with personally, I hate them with a passion. The other rich people I don't know, I hate their actions but don't know enough of them to hate them personally.
    BUt see lets look at the other side. The section 8 people I was forced to live near make me despise all section 8! Why did I bust my ass to buy a condo only to have the govt move that slime in across from me and below me with my hard earned money??
    Why did I try to improve my life only to have the gooberment take my hard earned money and use it to give the leaching slime what I worked hard for and have them destroy it???
    GET RID OOF SECTION 8!! CAGE THE DAMN ANIMALS!!!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I have seen you constantly berate whaat you call the rich. Given the your successes, I guarantee you that there are people in this country that would consider you rich. I wonder how you would respond to someone who thought you were rich and expresed the same opinion of you as you do of those you consider rich.

Personally, such arrogance, snobbary, and downright biggotry surpasses any that I have ever encountered.
    I make a modest income. The difference is that I still just wear blue jeans,boots, baseball cap. I talk to people the way I want to be talked to, until they give me reason to talk to them differently. People that don't know me and looked at me would never get the impression that I am "rich". Why you might ask, because I don't act snooty I just blend in.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLandR View Post
    The same could be said for the United States depending upon who holds the Office of the President, how Congress aligns with his or her views, who sits on the Supreme Court, etc.

Explain Congress, then....

Actually, some people do. Boss's son, the guy who has been there the longest, the politician with a good smile and great hair, etc.
    Good point.

I make a modest income. The difference is that I still just wear baseball cap..
    Please don't tell me you wear it backwards like punk!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Please don't tell me you wear it backwards like punk!
    No way in heck would I disgrace my cap like that. I saw a bumper sticker once that said, "Pull your pants up, turn your hat around and get a job." I laughed uncontrollably at that one.

I make a modest income. The difference is that I still just wear blue jeans,boots, baseball cap. I talk to people the way I want to be talked to, until they give me reason to talk to them differently. People that don't know me and looked at me would never get the impression that I am "rich". Why you might ask, because I don't act snooty I just blend in.

What do you drive?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLandR View Post
    Careful, I wear my baseball cap backwards.

When I'm in my boat heading to my hunting spot so it doesn't blow off my head.
    OK OK I'm showing my age~~.... Heck DH got in the dog house way back when for wearing one at Dad's dinner table even though we had been at Great Adventure all day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    BUt see lets look at the other side. The section 8 people I was forced to live near make me despise all section 8! Why did I bust my ass to buy a condo only to have the govt move that slime in across from me and below me with my hard earned money??
    Why did I try to improve my life only to have the gooberment take my hard earned money and use it to give the leaching slime what I worked hard for and have them destroy it???
    GET RID OOF SECTION 8!! CAGE THE DAMN ANIMALS!!!!
    Section 8 housing is not owned by the govt. It is owned by private landlords that get subsidies from the govt for low income people. You should hate your neighbors for owning property and accepting Section 8 money, not the people living in the housing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    What do you drive?
    I drive a 1994 f-150.