The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Mountain Top still in business?

I'm positive John is still in business at MTCK they have built two chassis mounts for me and I have watched them grow from there very first box they built a long time ago. I watched them go from a make shift shed to a new high tech building and they just doubled the size of that building in the past few months. They bought a water jet machine and there quality and fit has improved greatly along the way. They are currently doing a large part of there business in fabricating tool beds for the electric industry and have diversified with machining and welding. They now have a dedicated group that only does dog boxes and are producing great products.
    Chad
    LUCK - WHEN PREPARATION MEETS REALITY!
    NAFC FC Cody Cut A Lean Grade "Grady" NAFC Paddle Creek's Pack Your Grip "Traveler"
    www.paddlecreekretrievers.com

I got a MTCK 3-hole Slide-In a couple of months ago and absolutely love it! Needed it by a certain time for a trip and they delivered! Talk to Lydia, great customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Baker View Post
    I'm positive John is still in business at MTCK they have built two chassis mounts for me and I have watched them grow from there very first box they built a long time ago. I watched them go from a make shift shed to a new high tech building and they just doubled the size of that building in the past few months. They bought a water jet machine and there quality and fit has improved greatly along the way. They are currently doing a large part of there business in fabricating tool beds for the electric industry and have diversified with machining and welding. They now have a dedicated group that only does dog boxes and are producing great products.
    Chad

A friend of mine bought the first 5 hole cross-over they ever built. I recently bought the used box and wanted some new parts to do some repairs. Door handles, top vents, fans, etc. When they found out what box I had they made a very generous offer on a trade in to get that old box back. I may take them up on it. A nice slide in with a drawers and a closet would be really nice.

The fit and finish looks a lot better on their new boxes, maybe they want that old one out of circulation? The box is about 8 years old and beyond normal wear and tear, it has held up very well.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)