RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

WHICH STUD

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Ken Newcomb 
#1 ·
Which stud would you use? Leaning heavily towards Auggie, but considering a line breeding on lean mac(that is a lean mac son).

My dogs pedigree can be seen at:
www.ydkretrievers.com/page0006.html

Would you use Auggie or a lean mac son?

#3 ·
YDKLABS said:
Which stud would you use? Leaning heavily towards Auggie, but considering a line breeding on lean mac(that is a lean mac son).

My dogs pedigree can be seen at:
www.ydkretrievers.com/page0006.html

Would you use Auggie or a lean mac son?
just wondering why Auggie and why a "Lean Mac son".....which one, there are quite a few of them

there are lots of Auggie litters. If you want the same gene pool, why not Espirit's Out of The Woods, a proven sire and Auggie's older brother

#5 ·
stud

I just got the bitch(not quite 2). Nothing was done with her until about 4 months ago. The previous owner decided to replace her with a puppy. I will not be breeding her until around August, so I have 5 months to work with her.

Dr. Aycock, I was hoping you would respond, since her ped. is loaded with your dogs.
Why Auggie:
I was going to buy an Auggie pup, but decided to breed to him and keep 1 or 2 from the litter.
I have 2 dogs from the Hot Pursuit/Zip Code lines and love them.

Esprits Out Of The Woods is a definate possibilty. A trainer told me the other day he would use him.

I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.

#6 ·
Re: stud

YDKLABS said:
I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.
OK then, how about Carbon Copy of Horn Creek

he has Percy (Trumarc's Hot Pursuit) on both sides of his pedigree so this would be a Percy linebreeding............it could be very interesting........ 8)

#7 ·
Re: dogs

Mr Booty said:
Or, if you really want to breed to a Lean Mac son. Check-out Chavez in the April 2004 issue of RFTN, page 37. Stud fee $500. and he's a proven producer.
You OR I are misreading that add. I see Just Add Water III *** who is a Chavez grandson for $500 stud fee

#8 ·
dogs

My bad! Didn't know there are two Chavezs. Should have known that the dog in the photo with the name Chavez under the photo and $500 stud fee was not the real Chavez. His ears are way to small to be the real Chavez.. :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.