RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

THIS is what an FC AFC MH was born to do!

12K views 55 replies 44 participants last post by  Terri 
#1 ·
Hope you enjoy the pics. These were taken on 12-12-12, one day after Roux turned 9.

He is still hunting...or at least he thinks he is.

Mason and Roux

All business in this one.

See less See more
#25 ·
Thanks everybody.

Here's the deal, Boley. Renounce your allegiance to TX A&M, don the LSU purple and gold, learn to spell GEAUX TIGERS, and you have an open invitation!

fp

#11 ·
Thanks for sharing I like the one where he is looking over the ducks directly at the camera but great look boy he sure does age well hope you have many more seasons with him

#54 ·
Thanks everyone for the kind words about the aging mutant.

Yes indeed. The severe drought here is responsible for the water being 4-5 feet low, but on the good days it can still be pretty good. More of a hit and miss than it used to be.

I think the Kissy photo is the Money shot. Where are the action photos?
We'll be working on some action photos. They are much more challenging.

Just googled it and can't find any mention. Surely it would be all over the place if true. Anyone see the Heisman announcement on the Lamar electronic billboards? My cousin ('79) is the SW district manager for Lamar and he arranged for the announcement to go up on all 1700 billboards across the country within seconds of the official word and I was just wondering if anyone saw it.
Gigging Aggies is soooo easy!

GOOD LUCK with that.

By the way, what is the use of the vest for?
Had some ice on the water that morning. The vests just give the old boy a little protection when he plows through it. Also retains a little body heat.

Has it really been nine years since I held that special little puppy in my lap? ~ sigh ~ Time sure does fly.

I miss you Terri.

Anyway Frank, Sherri is wondering if you are banking Roux's semen for future breedings?
Kevin, it really has been 9 years. I often wish Terri was still with us so she could see what those 2 special pups from her breeding have done. Who would have dreamed it, especially knowing that I was looking for a dog that could occasionally run a hunt test. Tell Sherri we do have some semen banked.

Really a beautiful boy. Gotta love those 'brown dogs'. Thanks Frank for givin him the change to show what he can do.
Thanks Cleo. My one regret with this dog is that I was (and am) limited in the number of trials we could run. Being one of the average Joes and working full time its just not possible for us to travel and run 20+ trials a year. Not complaining - I feel very fortunate to run what we do.

fp

#21 ·
I'm sorry those pictures must be photo shopped - we all know FT dogs can't hunt! ;)

Atta boy Roux, making Frank look good once again!

#24 ·
Good pix Frank.

#34 ·
Very nice ......excellent pictures of an excellent BROWN dawg. Mr. Price between you and Joe Perron and his dog Gump I am being converted to the Brown Dog Mafia........:):)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.