The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Orange County Virginia area training - Anyone available??

Default Orange County Virginia area training - Anyone available??

I'm going to be spending the holidays with my daughter who lives in Gordonsville, VA, and is a librarian in Orange, VA. I really would like to find some place and/or someone or a small group to train with while I'm up there. Gem-E is the only one I'm training - Jewel-E just goes along for the ride.

I don't mind driving aways to train, just will need directions from Gordonsville or Orange. I'ts been a while [couple + years] since I was up there - Life happens. just would like to get Gem-E out a few times while I'm there. I won't swim her up there - way too cold for my Florida girl but land training would be great.

If there is anyone in the area who wouldn't mind having an extra person to train with for a couple/three weeks, would you please give me a call 407-620-3560 or email knappc@hotmail.com or PM me. I usually travel with a blind/bumpers/starter pistol/ and if there is room in the truck, 1 or 2 4-shooter Bumper Boy.

Hope to hear from someone. Thanks for reading,

Cheryl Knapp, Orlando, FL
    Cheryl and her 4-legged family,
    15 1/2 yr old UUD HR Knapp's Virginia Black Jewel UDX RE SH WC FFXOG FFXOP, "Jewel-E",
    8 1/2 yr old OTCH SHR UCDX Licking Run Knapps VA Black Gem UDX3 OM2 VER RE JH WC FFXOG ASCA-UD, hearing dog, "Gem-E" and
    10 1/2 month old Knapp's Virginia Librarian's Choice, future hearing dog, "Book" or "Booker"

Jewel-E & Gem-E aren't my whole life, they've just made my life whole! Now Book, a new "chapter" in the family story.

Google Rappahanock River retriever club.
    <--- Dooey, MH
    MHR Duckmates Fly Guy MH 05/17/94 - 07/17/08 "Flyboy"
    Candlewood Court Magician JH 1/31/02 - 8/2/12 "Magic Man"

Richard