RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Orange County Virginia area training - Anyone available??

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  lablover 
#1 ·
I'm going to be spending the holidays with my daughter who lives in Gordonsville, VA, and is a librarian in Orange, VA. I really would like to find some place and/or someone or a small group to train with while I'm up there. Gem-E is the only one I'm training - Jewel-E just goes along for the ride.

I don't mind driving aways to train, just will need directions from Gordonsville or Orange. I'ts been a while [couple + years] since I was up there - Life happens. just would like to get Gem-E out a few times while I'm there. I won't swim her up there - way too cold for my Florida girl but land training would be great.

If there is anyone in the area who wouldn't mind having an extra person to train with for a couple/three weeks, would you please give me a call 407-620-3560 or email knappc@hotmail.com or PM me. I usually travel with a blind/bumpers/starter pistol/ and if there is room in the truck, 1 or 2 4-shooter Bumper Boy.

Hope to hear from someone. Thanks for reading,

Cheryl Knapp, Orlando, FL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.