The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: McClusky/Mercer/Goodrich North Dakota

Default McClusky/Mercer/Goodrich North Dakota

Our hunting group has stayed in the area a couple of times and we love the Mercer and McClusky area. Goodrich is also close enough to consider for a house in this area. I am looking for a place large enough to hold at least 6-8 hunters and 3-4 dogs comfortably.

I am starting to look at purchasing a house in the area between these three communities. If you know someone who has a decent place for sale in the area around/between these three communities please have them send me a pm.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Middle of Michigan n Matagorda TX (no more cause the RV park we stayed in said no to outside dogs.

I have what is left of a house in Goodrich. Inside is okay outside needs help. Roof, entryway. If you are handy it could be a place for you. It was a wife project and she became unable to continue and I have not the desire. If you have been there you know the area. Problem is I somewhere lost most of the newer pictures of what had been done inside. Basically Kitchen cleaned up, paneled flooring put down. Living room cleaned up, some paneling done. 3 bedrooms are small but repainted. Bathroom has not been worked on. $10,000 gets you a quit claim deed. I have a local guy that mows the lawn and watches out. Taxes currently $56 per year, electric 8 per month. city sewer, water and garbage $42 per month. Electric panel redone 3 years ago. We had a real estate agent list it and she did not do much of a job. She thought we would get 23k out of it. I doubted that. 2 small city lots.
    John C aka jacduck

Do you really want to increase entries at the Junior Hunt Test level? Simply put a limit on entries and everyone will flock to JR and fight over how to get in and what to change to make it fair for all !!!!!

"Duck hunter's minds are like concrete. All mixed up and permanently set."

Don, we have a place in Mcclusky..we are pending a sale but if it doesnt fly I can let you know...if you want to see pics of it go to www.kabekonakennels.net or email me and I can give you more info...thanks..

finacing fell through...so the house is still available..

both of you jbthor and jacduck

I am intrested in your houses if they fit my needs, send me contact info and I will be intouch!!!!

check you pm....thanks...jb

Mcclusky house is sold! Thanks for the inquirys