The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is what happens when you let Liberals have guns

Default This is what happens when you let Liberals have guns

I'm sure she is a liberal. We know a conservative would never doing anything this dumb with a deadly weapon.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...er.mother.gun/
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I'm sure she is a liberal. We know a conservative would never doing anything this dumb with a deadly weapon.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...er.mother.gun/
    This may be a little advanced for some but does the name Monica Avila mean anything to you ?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    This may be a little advanced for some but does the name Monica Avila mean anything to you ?
    Other than she is the mom in the article, no.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Maybe I am not advanced either HPL, all I see is that is the womans name. You can also spell maniacal with the letters of her name...
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    Maybe I am not advanced either HPL, all I see is that is the womans name. You can also spell maniacal with the letters of her name...
    Where would you say Monica was from at one time? - What I read was someone from a culture that uses guns to settle issues as they have little LE. Am I reading too much into the name, anyone have a picture of mrs AVILA? HPL should know, my son who lives in CA picked up on it immediately. BTW, someone who can come up with maniacal should be able to reason through low hanging fruit .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Where would you say Monica was from at one time? - What I read was someone from a culture that uses guns to settle issues as they have little LE. Am I reading too much into the name, anyone have a picture of mrs AVILA? HPL should know, my son who lives in CA picked up on it immediately. BTW, someone who can come up with maniacal should be able to reason through low hanging fruit .

Marvin, I knew immediately what you meant and I purposely decided not to go there.

Actually there was a reason that I started this thread, and it has to do with my reservations about having the idea of concealed carry get too popular. (see my post in the thread "Gun Laws.")
    Last edited by Buzz; 12-20-2012 at 10:06 AM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

I did a search ( Google ) yesterday on that name and came up with more than one person with that name. If I remember correctly one of the searches did have the article about the threat with it and a picture also that was supposed to be the lady in question. If it was indeed the correct lady she is perhaps hispanic.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Actually there was a reason that I started this thread, and it has to do with my reservations about having the idea of concealed carry get too popular. (see my post in the thread "Gun Laws.")
    If your worried about concealed carry getting popular where in the article did it say she had a concealed permit?

nothing racist in this thread
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    nothing racist in this thread
    Calling someone maniacal is not Racist!!!!
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~