The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Gun Laws

Of course, why didn't I think of this (from American Thinker)
    WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and establish Gun Free Zones around them

Gun Free Zones are supposed to protect our children, and some politicians wish to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms. Those same politicians and their families are currently under the protection of armed Secret Service agents. If Gun Free Zones are sufficient protection for our children, then Gun Free Zones should be good enough for politicians
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by dixidawg View Post
    You are going to have to summarize this as I can't get it to work.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Use your "right arrow" or "Page down'" key once to move to the next slide.

Well, that's what the instructions said, and if you visit POTUS very often you would probably get the impression that I am at least moderately literate, so, as I said previously, it's not working for me, perhaps because i'm on a MAC.
    Last edited by HPL; 01-14-2013 at 12:22 AM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Just came across one of the articles about the big ammo purchases by govt agencies last Sept. Staggering ... Homeland Security purchased 28,000 TONS of ammo ... that is enough to fill 1200 tractor trailers, which placed end to end would be 14 miles long!

Included in that ammo were a bunch of hollow points that have long been outlawed for warfare. What?

I remember, also, that the SS Administration bought a bunch of ammo ... I guess those senior citizens can be dangerous sorts.

It seems like every Fed agency is VERY well armed ...

"Hey look! I just caught a terrorist, quick, someone come hold her at gunpoint!" Said no TSA agent, ever.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    "Hey look! I just caught a terrorist, quick, someone come hold her at gunpoint!" Said no TSA agent, ever.
    Notice head scarf on TSA agent...
    Bill Davis

The white house plan for gun control will include 19 Executive orders.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 01-15-2013 at 09:13 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )