The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Laws

The Constitution doesn't require you to have a Driver's License to operate a vehicle. But, you state does. All of us live with many unConstituional Laws. The Constution requires that Congress sets Monetary Policy. Yet, we allow a central bank controlled by foreign banking to do so. And guess what, not many so-called Conservatives are very concerned about it!

If Biden's gang decides that Conceal Carry should be banned, the Feds would have a major fight on their hands with many states. Just as they do now with Obamacare.

I predict that Biden's gang will go after semi-auto AR15 type guns and large capacity magazines/clips. Which I am against a ban and certain to be fought by many groups and states beyond the NRA. They will get an Assault Weapons ban like the one we had before.

Having been in two large sporting goods stores this week, the AR15 type rifles are flying off the racks. This is happening all across the country so if you ever wanted one, now is the time.
    Last edited by Franco; 12-20-2012 at 09:14 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Biden's task force will a total waste of time. They are there to cover Obama's butt with the anti's till the heat cools down... Then the task force will be about as important as Obama's Jobs panel.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Don't forget the amount of time folks spent in Chicago obeying oppressive gun laws until someone had the where with all to fight it.

they lived under an unconstitutional law for quite some time

And after the 7th circuit's ruling last week that the Illinois ban on carry was unconstitutional, the whole carry outside the home" issue likely end up at SCOTUS sooner rather than later.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/12/12/53066.htm

Franco
    your PRIVILEGE to drive isn't an amendment to the constitution Your RIGHT to keep and bear arm is.

So we see that the states have power over the Federal government at least if they have to will to stand up against them.
    We see states like Illinoos that have enacted oppressive laws people lived under for some time, until someone or some occur ace happened that gave a person courage to fight . Now those laws have been deemed unconstitutional.Think of the number of peopl that lived under that rule!

So, lets say Biden does decree that conceal carry laws are now illegal, and future of the states programs banned.
    What IF those fly over red states had the leadership and courage from their elected leaders to refuse to obay the ruling?

Pot was legalized in Colorado. Everybody is doin the happy Hemp dance. It's been said it will take YEARS for the powers to work out the details.

obama is on record saying he feels he has much more important business to address that to worry about federal law in Colorado when talking Pot.

what IF there was a president and admin,who demanded FEDERAL law was to be enforced????
    You COULD still be arrested under Fedral laws.

Your Pot would be confiscated, and you may go to jail
    thats Pot though,,,,, No amendment in the constitution specifically addressing it.
    hope the cell is comfy.

Guns Are addressed by the second amendment .
    how many state leaders who have been elected because of maybe their stance on gun control, would have the onions to confront the FEDS?
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by dixidawg View Post
    Not so sure about all of this. Many of the newer AR's are piston driven.

They are both mag fed semi auto rifles, and I have read that the select fire ones in use in the middle east have held up well under those conditions.
    Some newer ones are piston, gas assisted. I am referring to the guns as they were designed. The AK was made to have a sloppy fit and fire no matter what, but it was never designed to be a super accurate weapon, it was made for the saturate the enemy type fighting force. The AR was a much cleaner, tight tolerance gun. We had many M16s fair ok in the desert, but they still jammed easily if there was any cleaning oil left for the sand to stick to. The AK caked in mud works great.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Let me say again!!

I am Pro Gun!!!

But,,

This is YOU!

Do you guys that have AK's Ar's and own them for protection from Oppression, Tiereny ect, think that gun will help you much if the picture below ,, was your compound??

They do though,,, work well in the mud!!

But to me,,,reminds me of Pissin in the wind.

Waco texas.
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 12-21-2012 at 09:11 AM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

But,,

Then again,,

A guy like this....

Needs something to protecthimself from scary thugs like this.

Merry Christmas All!!

Today is shopping day for Mrs Gooser... It will take us all day!

BIG Rock!!! Upgrade!

This is an outstanding essay on "assault weapons"

http://kontradictions.wordpress.com/...-ill-tell-you/

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Let me say again!!

I am Pro Gun!!!

But,,

This is YOU!

Do you guys that have AK's Ar's and own them for protection from Oppression, Tiereny ect, think that gun will help you much if the picture below ,, was your compound??

They do though,,, work well in the mud!!

But to me,,,reminds me of Pissin in the wind.

Waco texas.
    Mike, I have had this same discussion with some of my friends and family. Most of them like me are pro gun and hunting dog folks.
    Most are in agreement that we dont need ARs for hunting as the risk of them being in circulation in the wrong hands is too great.
    There is one who adamantly feels we do need ARs in order to amongst other things be prepared to fight our own military.

I agree with you that that would just be as you so eloquently put it...Pissin in the wind.
    Hopefully your picture of Waco may show him how ridiculous his point is

Again

If it is the last resort,, everything else has been tried,, no other choice,,,, Gooser is absolutly prepared to "Piss into the wind",, but,,, I definiatly understand the mess and dangers it entails...

Gooser