The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Hillary's Health Woes

  1. #11
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    These phoney bastards are just what the plebs wanted to 'lead' them. Yes, you fools...you HAVE gotten what you deserve, and as long as you continue to allow these morons to control the voting boxes, you will have more of the same. You should be elated at how corrupt you have become. YES...corrupt...because SOME of you have the intelligence to know better. The "hope/change" thing begins now. I wonder how many will enjoy how little change is left in their paycheck. Guess you can 'hope' you'll get a lot of it back when that 'free' Obamacare kicks in eh? Talk about getting hosed, you lefties are incomparable.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wetumpka, AL
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/us....html?hp&_r=1&

    http://tinyurl.com/a493252

    WASHINGTON — Doctors treating Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Monday said that she suffered a blood clot in a vein between her brain and skull behind her right ear but predicted that she would make a full recovery.

    Mrs. Clinton was hospitalized on Sunday with a blood clot stemming from a concussion she suffered earlier this month, a State Department spokesman said.

    Her doctors said in a statement on Monday that the clot did not result in a stroke or neurological damage and that she was being treated with blood thinners.

    - more -
    Eric

    WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    A Dr on the news today said the blood clot is in the lower leg and she has had a history of clots in her right leg since 1998 now all of a sudden its a problem. She will do whatever it takes to protect obama. She happened to faint and get this concussion while she was home alone.
    Cyndi on the first day of this New Year would you please enlighten us as to your sources; so that we may all be as delightfully uninformed and as wrong as you seem to be so comfortable with.
    In spite of the fact that this post like so many of your posts has been edited by you it is still as factually devoid of merit as most of your stuff. Although I'll give you credit on the antifreeze thread; since you argued all sides on that one {and managed to lose an argument with yourself}, Im assuming that one of your sides had to be correct.

    What do you and all the other "fair & balanced" Fox News sheeple think she could be covering up to "Protect Obama"
    When the other Bhengazi thread ran on for multiple pages with you and the other FOX Sheeple feigning outrage endlessly; it seemed to lose its steam and die a slow death when a link was posted showing that there were 12 similar attacks resulting in the deaths of 60 U.S. citizens under George Bush's watch.
    Its is dangerous having embassies in unfriendly lands; and as so many of you have pointed out with the Sandy Hook incident you really cant stop crazy. Apparently reality sunk in briefly.
    Now you all are picking up the ball again. In that regard dont you think we should do this chronologically and have an investigation and treason trials for the 12 aqttacks on Bush's watch first.
    By the way how is that Obama birther]biggest news story in history] thing going for you and the Donald

  4. #14
    Super Moderator Vicky Trainor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Eastern Shore of Maryland http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com
    Posts
    3,360

    Default

    I haven't heard this on the tv news but this link was sent to me by a friend.

    Maybe this was/is the cause of the recent health concerns?

    http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/12/h...l-plane-crash/



    (Good grief.....Did I really just make a post in POTUS???)
    Vicky
    RTF Moderator
    http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com/Remembrance.html "You'll Cry"
    ____________________________________________
    Training is not science, it is art. A blend of this, a measure of that, a deep breath at the appropriate moment and always a loving touch.

  5. #15
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Trainor View Post
    I haven't heard this on the tv news but this link was sent to me by a friend.

    Maybe this was/is the cause of the recent health concerns?

    http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/12/h...l-plane-crash/




    (Good grief.....Did I really just make a post in POTUS???)
    Welcome to the Dark Side.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  6. #16
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Cyndi on the first day of this New Year would you please enlighten us as to your sources; so that we may all be as delightfully uninformed and as wrong as you seem to be so comfortable with.
    In spite of the fact that this post like so many of your posts has been edited by you it is still as factually devoid of merit as most of your stuff. Although I'll give you credit on the antifreeze thread; since you argued all sides on that one {and managed to lose an argument with yourself}, Im assuming that one of your sides had to be correct.

    What do you and all the other "fair & balanced" Fox News sheeple think she could be covering up to "Protect Obama"
    When the other Bhengazi thread ran on for multiple pages with you and the other FOX Sheeple feigning outrage endlessly; it seemed to lose its steam and die a slow death when a link was posted showing that there were 12 similar attacks resulting in the deaths of 60 U.S. citizens under George Bush's watch.
    Its is dangerous having embassies in unfriendly lands; and as so many of you have pointed out with the Sandy Hook incident you really cant stop crazy. Apparently reality sunk in briefly.
    Now you all are picking up the ball again. In that regard dont you think we should do this chronologically and have an investigation and treason trials for the 12 aqttacks on Bush's watch first.
    By the way how is that Obama birther]biggest news story in history] thing going for you and the Donald
    So if someone is sick and tired of the crap and lies coming from Hillery and the Whitehoues we are a bunch of fools????
    ONly a fool would fall for their crap.
    BUMFACE LIED!!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  7. #17
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    This issue may cause concern for her running in 2016 President. Clinton has a history of these legs clots, called deep vein thromboses. In 1998, as First Lady, doctors diagnosed a clot behind her right knee. In 2007, Clinton told the New York Daily News that the clot was "the most significant health scare I've ever had."
    According to Taylor, the fact that Clinton is receiving blood thinners suggests that the clot is not within the brain.
    "You wouldn't put a person on blood thinners if they had a head injury," such as a subdural hematoma, or a clot in the brain itself, he told Bloomberg. "You could have a bleed inside the brain. This is likely something completely different."
    He said that people with a prior history of a deep vein thrombosis have a higher risk for subsequent clots. "Often flying is a particular risk -- people take certain measures [such as blood thinners]," Taylor said. "Getting up and moving around is the most important thing. She probably flies more than anyone else in the entire world."

    If she wanted to testify in the Bengazhi case she had plenty of time to do so. She ran as fast as she could out of the Country and stayed away as long as possible .Now it will be excuse after excuse.....
    Stilerdvm, I would suggest you not read my posts as stress can bring on blood clots and you sure seem to get worked up. Its sad you have nothing to do all day but read my posts than strike like a snake, maybe you should get a life.
    Have a Happy New Year.
    I will edit them all for you
    Last edited by gmhr1; 01-01-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    This issue may cause concern for her running in 2016 President. Clinton has a history of these legs clots, called deep vein thromboses. In 1998, as First Lady, doctors diagnosed a clot behind her right knee. In 2007, Clinton told the New York Daily News that the clot was "the most significant health scare I've ever had."
    According to Taylor, the fact that Clinton is receiving blood thinners suggests that the clot is not within the brain.
    "You wouldn't put a person on blood thinners if they had a head injury," such as a subdural hematoma, or a clot in the brain itself, he told Bloomberg. "You could have a bleed inside the brain. This is likely something completely different."
    He said that people with a prior history of a deep vein thrombosis have a higher risk for subsequent clots. "Often flying is a particular risk -- people take certain measures [such as blood thinners]," Taylor said. "Getting up and moving around is the most important thing. She probably flies more than anyone else in the entire world."

    If she wanted to testify in the Bengazhi case she had plenty of time to do so. She ran as fast as she could out of the Country and stayed away as long as possible .Now it will be excuse after excuse.....
    Stilerdvm, I would suggest you not read my posts as stress can bring on blood clots and you sure seem to get worked up. Its sad you have nothing to do all day but read my posts than strike like a snake, maybe you should get a life.
    Have a Happy New Year.

    My ex wife had a stroke caused by a blood clot that traveled to her brain. She was placed on a regimen of blood thinners for over 2 months after being hospitalized for a month. It saved her life.

    I'm sure Mr. Miller can fend for himself, but for you to liken him to a snake is laughable; almost no one on this board is capable of spewing venom like you.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  9. #19
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    Happy New year to you. My best friend died from a blood clot so its a serious matter. Will Hillary use this as an excuse sure she will. Its a fact she has a history of blood clots and its a fact she as stalled in giving her side of the Bengazhi attack, just like its a fact Obama is up to his knees in Bengazhi and wants her to go away as soon as possible. The striking attack between dvm and me has nothing to do with this forum we both know where it comes from. I dont spend hours going through your every post thats pyscho.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 01-01-2013 at 11:51 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wetumpka, AL
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    Cyndi-

    The word from the physicians who are treating her is that she has a subdural hematoma caused by the fall. There's nothing that I can find about blood clots in the leg. The fact that a Dr said it's a clot in the leg is basing this on her history rather than a diagnosis. A clot in the brain is different from a subdural hematoma, which apparently is what she has.

    Sometimes a horse is just a horse.
    Eric

    WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •