The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Looking for Trainer/Boarder between ND and Las Vegas

Default Looking for Trainer/Boarder between ND and Las Vegas

Good day folks. Long story short, the Air Force will be putting me through school for 7 weeks this spring (Apr-May) in Las Vegas. With 4 young kids and 3 labs at home, I need to give the wife a bit of a break. I have a 3.5 year old BLF that I'd like to board with opportunity for some training. Training can be as limited or intense as you have time for. My main objective is to place her with a great trainer and refresh on her training. I can afford the training, but also open to possible deal for pup(s) from her first litter. She is not bred at this time. I can email her pedigree upon request. She's out of FC AFC Land Ahoy and Candlewoods Made N The Shade MH. This is a very strong pedigree.

Rose is on the smaller side, about 50-55 lbs, depending on time of year. Initially bought as a started dog and my friend Pete worked her through some initial problems (blinking/flaring). She's been with me the past 2 years while stationed in ND and has quite a few ducks and pheasants under her belt. She has a great disposition and is awesome with my young kids. She's crate trained and spends many nights in the house. She seems to have a small bladder, so she must be aired more frequently than my other 2 labs.

I know my description of between ND and Las Vegas is vague, but willing to drive a bit out of the way if necessary. (would also consider MN)

Please note: She may come into season during this timeframe.

Thanks for your time and consideration. You can contact me through here or my yahoo email listed below.

Mike Taddy
    taddy1340@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by taddy1340; 01-27-2013 at 02:48 AM.
    Mike Taddy

Just want to do a bump on this. Thanks...
    Mike Taddy

There is Joe Glass in Salt Lake City,Utah.