The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Faux News Thug assaults Union worker

I haven't paid much attn. to this thread because the title suggested that if was just an attack on Fox. I did watch the video on my laaptop but too jerky to even watch closely.
    I do have a question though. If you were the one that hit the reporter and felt that you were only definding yourself, would you choose to remain anonymous or choose to go public and defend your actions? My instinct is that not one single person here would choose to remain anonymous. I wonder if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I haven't paid much attn. to this thread because the title suggested that if was just an attack on Fox. I did watch the video on my laaptop but too jerky to even watch closely.
    I do have a question though. If you were the one that hit the reporter and felt that you were only definding yourself, would you choose to remain anonymous or choose to go public and defend your actions? My instinct is that not one single person here would choose to remain anonymous. I wonder if I am wrong.
    There may be a photo out there somewhere that would hang him high - the beauty of the internet & the citizen paparazzi !!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!