The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Do Not Ask What Good We Do

Default Do Not Ask What Good We Do

By Robert Draper - About the system in Congress & the Taxed Enough Already Party folks who got elected in 2010 - A little dead to start but gets very interesting - I for one am glad to see them standing their ground - our congresscritters do have a spending issue

For those of you who have never stood for public office & never had to campaign it should be a must read -

With a POTUS who doesn't know how to negotiate it's not surprising there is no deal -

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    By Robert Draper - About the system in Congress & the Taxed Enough Already Party folks who got elected in 2010 - A little dead to start but gets very interesting - I for one am glad to see them standing their ground - our congresscritters do have a spending issue

For those of you who have never stood for public office & never had to campaign it should be a must read -

With a POTUS who doesn't know how to negotiate it's not surprising there is no deal -
    I agree.....I also think that Boehner needs to be replaced as Speaker of the House...I would prefer someone with a little more fire, and a non crybaby
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I agree.....I also think that Boehner needs to be replaced as Speaker of the House...I would prefer someone with a little more fire, and a non crybaby
    Agree. For some reason I have never much cared for him.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Reduce taxes for all tax payers and stop wasting our money!

Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Flat rate for everyone. No deductions.

Definition of fair.
    Joshua T.

The POTUS does not have to debate. All he has to do is sit back an throw out a few platitudes and let Boehner debate himself.