The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SOoooo...Shouldn't we be more concerned about tomorrow???

Default SOoooo...Shouldn't we be more concerned about tomorrow???

I know, tomorrow is just a future yesterday, as Craig Ferguson is famous for saying. But this tomorrow is the winter solstace...the end of the mayan calender...the Hopi Indians expect the 'blue star' to smack into earth...even the great astrologer and seer of all time, Nostradamas, while not calling tomorrow as the "end date" (He predicts that will happen in 3798, or somewhere near that), he has the 2012 date as one to be reckoned with. Not sure what Edgar Cayce had to say about the "date" if anything. But the various prognosticators of the future have some interesting comments we should be concerned about. It doesn't seem to be the situation, however. What say you?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Matthew 24:36
    But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Matthew 24:36
    You have brought up the 'Christian' view, which I happen to agree with. The "end" has yet to be set up; too many of the prophetic steps to the "end" have yet to happen, so buying into the Mayen calender's end as being the end of the world, would be foolish from a Christian's standpoint.

It's interesting seeing all of the 'ancillary' bolstering being produced in various TV shows about this time of the year 2012. The other night I watched a very intriguing apocolytic show based on the Georgia Guidestones, and the Rosicrucians.

Some of the scientific intelligencia are anxiously awaiting to see what will happen when the sun aligns with the center of the Milky Way. Many believe we will be bombarded with a huge coronal ejection. This will manifest itself in some destruction of our magnetic protection, and clobbering our various frequency determinant devices like the internet and cell phones. It will be easily and quickly known if that happens, so that's what I find fascinating about tomorrow's bench mark date.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

All I know is I've procrastinated doing a bunch of work (just in case), and I'm going to be one busy son of a gun come Monday if the sun rises just like normal.

Kids don't know the boxes under the tree are empty regards

Don
    Just for the record I have very fine dogs. Some of the best in the whole country....or at least on my own block anyhow.

I'm thinkin the Myans ran out of ink. He He,,,, actually it is the end of a 25,772 cycle. The Sun will now appear to rise or set (can't remember) at the center of the milky way. right dab in the middle of that thinga ma gig the Myans built. I'm guessing they didn't want to start a new calander so soon. writers cramp.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

If it does end tomorrow:
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Is my car payment still due tomorrow ?
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Also the tilt of the earth may be contributing to the melting of the ice caps. Look like a good guess any way. What if the earth was in its opposite tilt

aLWAYS THINKIN oH bOY THE MYAN GODS HAVE BLESSED ME WITH EMOTICONS TODAY goodie goodie
    Pete

Darn, its still here
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )