The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: 'Tis the season to be jolly, eh?

Default 'Tis the season to be jolly, eh?

Had this sent to me recently. After pondering whether or not to post this on RTF for a while, I've decided it's just too good to not share with my fellow NASCAR rednecks.

UB
    AP Wire -- Raleigh, NC

Jeff Gordon announced today that he was firing his entire pit crew.
    This announcement followed Gordon's decision to take advantage of President Obama's scheme to employ Black Harlem youngsters. The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed Black youths from Harlem were able to remove a set of wheels in less than six seconds without proper equipment, whereas Gordon's existing crew could only do it in eight seconds with thousands of dollars’ worth of high tech equipment.

It was thought to be an excellent and bold move by Gordon's management team,
    as many races are won or lost in the pits.

However, Gordon got more than he bargained for. At the crew's first practice session, not only was the inexperienced Black crew able to change all four wheels in under six seconds, but within nine seconds they had changed the paint scheme, altered the VIN number, and sold the car to Dale Earnhardt Jr. f
    or ten cases of Bud, a bag of weed, and some photos of Jeff Gordon's wife in the shower.

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Had this sent to me recently. After pondering whether or not to post this on RTF for a while, I've decided it's just too good to not share with my fellow NASCAR rednecks.

UB
    AP Wire -- Raleigh, NC

Jeff Gordon announced today that he was firing his entire pit crew.
    This announcement followed Gordon's decision to take advantage of President Obama's scheme to employ Black Harlem youngsters. The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed Black youths from Harlem were able to remove a set of wheels in less than six seconds without proper equipment, whereas Gordon's existing crew could only do it in eight seconds with thousands of dollars’ worth of high tech equipment.

It was thought to be an excellent and bold move by Gordon's management team,
    as many races are won or lost in the pits.

However, Gordon got more than he bargained for. At the crew's first practice session, not only was the inexperienced Black crew able to change all four wheels in under six seconds, but within nine seconds they had changed the paint scheme, altered the VIN number, and sold the car to Dale Earnhardt Jr. f
    or ten cases of Bud, a bag of weed, and some photos of Jeff Gordon's wife in the shower.

I don't care who you are that is very, very funny.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Glad you shared it, it's a hoot.

Barb Gibson
    with
    CH Rosewood Little Giant UDX VER RA MHU SH MXP MJP XFP T2BP DJ VCX WCX CCA CGC FFX-OG
    also UCH HR UUD UJJ URO1 UHIT
    (golden retriever) born 3-10-07
    a.k.a. "Tito", "The Tito Monster"
    www.GoTeamTito.com