The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just in Case You Want to Join the NRA.......

Those of us who are lifetime members or have paid up for the year may want to consider an additional donation. I sent in $50 because I believe these lefty wacko's are going o make the NRA spend a boat load of cash

Quote Originally Posted by moscowitz View Post
    Membership is not going to help the mood of the public right now. We need to coincede to certain issues in order to not lose the whole ball of wax.
    Coincede what? The guns used were stolen. CT has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.
    The left is trying to use this to their advantage. Why??? Be honest. It was far from the inner city etc.
    He could have just as easily plowed a car full of gasoline thru kids outside at recess. This is being used by the left because it is small town USA. Just so you know, I know the area very well. I got married in the old church in Newtown where the flagpole now sits.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

my husband and I are a part of that 8000 number!
    Laurel Perram
    http://www.lantzslakeretrievers.com/

DreamMeyer's Hope of the Summit MH "Hope"
    DreamMeyer's Faith at the Summit MH "Faith
    Lzl's Loaded Gun SH "Pow"

was a member years ago, just joined back, thanks AmiableLabs for the website to give me a little push.

Jeff

Does this thread not belong on Potus? It appears to meet the criteria to be moved there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood View Post
    Does this thread not belong on Potus? It appears to meet the criteria to be moved there.
    I could reply to you and Mosco, but it's Christmas Day and I will wait until tomorrow.
    "Force fetch isn't about retrieving as much as it is conditioning a dog to handle pressure, in a very controlled environment. It's about putting a dog in the position of having to figure out how to turn off pressure by finding the correct response. This translates into numerous areas in training." Sharon Potter.

To t hose who are still young, you might want to think about becoming a Life NRA Member by taking the payment option. I did it and became a fully paid Life Member back in 1982. I am way ahead of the money game since joining and being so I can afford to send some money to them for the purpose of fighting for my Second Amendment Rights. They need donations to the NRA/ILA and to the Political Action Fund. Here in Tennessee between the NRA and the Tennessee Firearms Association, we no longer have a RINO holding office in Nashville.
    Join today and if you are a member, send a donation in to help in the fight.

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood View Post
    Arent you in Canada?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Where are you Charlton Heston, the NRA seriously needs a spokesperson other than the current one

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Quote Originally Posted by moscowitz View Post
    Membership is not going to help the mood of the public right now. We need to coincede to certain issues in order to not lose the whole ball of wax.
    Yet another reason why secession looks better and better. You are obviously content living in the police state you do and are more than willing to give up your liberty for perceived security. If you don't understand that you are a fool.

Thank God I live in a state with a MILLION consealed weapon permit holders. We may be over run with NE libs, but none of them carry and that is good. We will take your money and send you home.

I travel a LOT of work and I can honestly say that the places I most feel the need for a weapon are those where I cannot legally carry (I.e, NY, IL, CA, AND MANY NEW ENGLAND STATES). Why do you suppose that is?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke