RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Need to get a pup from WI to GA or FL in a week or so!

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  frontier 
#1 ·
Hi,

Looking to see if any pros or their helpers are heading out on January 5th or a little after, that would be willing to take a puppy down. Pup was sold to Fort Myers, Florida but the new owner is willing to drive to anywhere in southern Georgia to pick the puppy up. Compensation for whomever could help us out! If you feel you can help us out please call me below.

Thank you!

Mike Vaughn
608 445 6149

#7 ·
Hey Earl, I live in the Atlanta area, just curious, who is your Pro?

I tried to get my boy home from WI a couple of weeks ago.
I called Katie at the last minute, she was in Canada and Minn.
She worked really hard to try and fill a truck from WI to Ga. but it did not work out this time.
I had to fly him home, but I will use Katie in the future, class A operation.

Gregg Leonard

#6 · (Edited)
I love Kati at Move the Dog... she has even sent pics to me of pups that are out of one of my males! Love to see what great homes they got. But, if that is not what you had in mind, the pros are starting to head south. I would get on the phone to the assistants ASAP and see if they want to pick up some extra $$. The pros don't usually hang out on this board.... and if they are lurking, they probably won't admit it! :D

#9 ·
Kati and her gang are very good, responsive and responsible. My clients and I have been very happy with the service.

#10 ·
Kati and Move the Dog get a "thumbs up" from me. I've used their ground transport for puppies this year as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.