Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let it begin

Default Let it begin

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/fe...-ban-bill.aspx

Start calling representatives NOW!

Incremental steps.......

They will,, in the end,,, confiscate...

I made the call this Morning to my representative in Congress..

Where I live was redistricted in 2012. My new representative is Diana DeGette.. A very Left Democrat.. My call to her this morning, I'm sure fell on deaf ears.
    It really and truly was a total waste of time....

My VOTE now will also be a waste of time, considering the fact I am a registered republican,, and the district Miss degette represents has been a Heavy democrat distric for ages..
    It would be a Total Miracle if that 1st congressional district of Colorado ever went anything but Democrat.

You responsibel Gun Owners that live in that 1st district,, and are registered Democrats,, are you aware of how your representative wants to represent you??
    Have you seen her emotional stance on gun rights?? You voted for her!!!! Again.... You Voted for her!!!! Congrats!!!!

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 12-28-2012 at 10:58 AM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

It seems to me its the Idotic lefties that own guns who VOTED these Democrats in office that have an "F" rating by the NRA,, be the ones that take the time to call the dude or dudette they voted for,, and try and convince him/her to get their head on straight..

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    It seems to me its the Idotic lefties that own guns who VOTED these Democrats in office that have an "F" rating by the NRA,, be the ones that take the time to call the dude or dudette they voted for,, and try and convince him/her to get their head on straight..

Gooser
    Sorry to say that I have relatives who don't have their head on straight. Can't tell them a durn thing !
    Mass Hypnosis ! Nothing else explains the blind lemming rush to the destruction.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

$200 tax on specified guns AND when you die your family has to surrender those guns to the US goverment? Husband upgraded his NRA membership to life today and I'm joining tomorrow...e-mails sent to representatives but as Gooser said they will fall on deaf ears here in CO...it has begun

"Perfection is the enemy of good enough" Vince Stone

Senator Feinstein will introduce this bill in the Senate. Contact your Senators so that this bill never makes it to the House.

You are probably going to get the same response from Udall and Bennet, but it can't hurt to contact them Gooser.
    Last edited by Brad Turner; 12-29-2012 at 05:35 PM.
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

already done! Contacted them both...,,and had to listen to the condescending smirk from the"aid" that answed the phone..

Gooser

Here is what I said:

I reminded thier aids they took this Oath:

Keeping the Promise?

The Senate Oath of Office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

This is the central commitment of every member of the United States Senate: to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Not to support and defend the American people. Not to support and defend the land itself. To support and defend the binding contract we Americans make with ourselves and each other, the American Constitution.

In my opinion... Any Elected official that took this oath,, and votes or takes action that dis-regards the second ammendment,, should Immediatly be thrown out of office... They swore to this Oath....
    Miss Fienstien> you payin attention???

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Here is what I said:

I reminded thier aids they took this Oath:

Keeping the Promise?

The Senate Oath of Office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

This is the central commitment of every member of the United States Senate: to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Not to support and defend the American people. Not to support and defend the land itself. To support and defend the binding contract we Americans make with ourselves and each other, the American Constitution.

In my opinion... Any Elected official that took this oath,, and votes or takes action that dis-regards the second ammendment,, should Immediatly be thrown out of office... They swore to this Oath....
    Miss Fienstien> you payin attention???
    I am a gun owner. I'm what would be considered here on PP as a liberal. I support and believe in the 2nd amendement.
    However, if we gun owners wish to prevail... it might be time to disassociate ourselves with Ted Nuggent (he does not serve us well), and the NRA, who's political narrative goes way beyond gun-owners rights.

If you wish for the gun-control lobby to win... keep posting Uncle Ted. Keep posting NRA La Pierre. They will re-enforce you. However they will not change the minds you need. The normal everyday, hunting gun owner. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift