The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Taking Oaths

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post

If disciples was the only thing you misspelled or mangled there would not be an issue, but yours is so often you give the appearance of being not to (TOO) literate .
    A bit ironic considering the context.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

No, what's pathetic is your non-answer .
    Goldwater is NOT the Godfather of the Libertarian movement. Your diatribe about Reagan and all your other BS is just a diversion because you know you are wrong. Calling people trying to reform government because they object to the size of government anarchist, demonstrates just how out-of-touch you really are. BTW, Reagan first ran over 32 years ago! It will soon be 2013.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Gooser,

Where did you come up with this list?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY

1.We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
    2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
    3.We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
    4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
    5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
    6.We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
    7.We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
    8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”
    9.We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

Jake

Those are the Ten Orders Oath Keepers will NOT obey..

Oath Keepers are an organization of, Military, Police, and Firefighters who have taken The "Oath" to preserve and Protect the Constitution.

They Understand the threat of Oppressive Government trying to Rule instead of govern.

They Understand and vow that "Oath" means something,,, and isnt something that is to be ignored..

Here is their link..

I believe because of the Oath Military has taken to protect thhe constitution,, It lessens the chance our military would ever turn on us..

This is their Oath!

Veterans, you swore an Oath...Oath of Enlistment
    I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
    Officers Oath
    I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

As I said ealier,,,, Politicians who thake their Oath of office lightly,,mor dont understand its meaning,, or the Constitution,, and deliberatly lobby for laws that go against its foundation,, should be held legally respnsible,, and be immediatly removed from office...

If those people ignor their oath,, they have lied to the people who voted for them,, and they are NOT Americans..

A Government official that says "Get Even.... VOTE"...... doesnt understand,, Especially when his interpretation of the constitution is one that allows power to a group of people,, to take money from others and redistribute it to others... Not to mention,, taking away peoples rights to defend themselves..
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 01-01-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

I also believe we as citizens need to carefully look at HOW the constitution is being taught in our schools... Our government schools that we fund through taxes

ANNND as a side note:

The Oath Of Office doesnt require an affliation to ANY Political Party either...

So all this talk of Democrat, Republican, Libratarian tea party ,,, is pointless,, beacause those Officials have sworn an OATH to the Constitution.. I say throw ANY ONE of them out if they ignor that Oath,, and legally punish them regardless of party afffliation.

Remember,, we Impeached a standing President for lying under oath for having Sex in his Office!!
    But we dont do a think if those same officials disregard our lands most sacred law??
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 01-01-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Your opportunity - Goldwater wrote a book prior to his campaign - name that book & his proposal to right the ship along with the time frame he stated it would take -
    Answer the question .

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Goldwater is NOT the Godfather of the Libertarian movement. Your diatribe about Reagan and all your other BS is just a diversion because you know you are wrong. Calling people trying to reform government because they object to the size of government anarchist, demonstrates just how out-of-touch you really are. BTW, Reagan first ran over 32 years ago! It will soon be 2013.
    So, who keeps trying to change the subject - on one of these threads not to long ago, you were admonished as not being the person you were in 2010 - from your more recent posts I would say you drank the Kool Aid & are going through the phase most political neophytes go through while they are learning .

Name that book & Goldwater's proposals .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Answer the question .

So, who keeps trying to change the subject - on one of these threads not to long ago, you were admonished as not being the person you were in 2010 - from your more recent posts I would say you drank the Kool Aid & are going through the phase most political neophytes go through while they are learning .

surely he remembers how to use google?
    Bill Davis

Answer the question .

Actually, I gave up on the Repubs in 08. As I wrote back in 07, I doubted that the GOP could ever recover after 8 years of GW Bush. That his massive deficit spending, two needless wars costing thousands of US military lives, thousands more crippled, his bailouts to his Wall St cronies were enough for me to stop being a Repub. Thus, I gravitated to a more realistic party and platform! Unlike you, I refuse go through life with my eyes closed!

You wrote that Goldwater is the Godfather of the Libertarian movement. The Libertarian Party was just about dead until RP revived it. Thus, Goldwater though a great Conservative of 50 years ago is NOT, I repeat NOT the Godfather of the modern Libertarian movement!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Gooser,

Reason I ask is that I have taken both of the oaths you quoted above and had never hear of these 10 rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Actually, I gave up on the Repubs in 08. As I wrote back in 07, I doubted that the GOP could ever recover after 8 years of GW Bush. That his massive deficit spending, two needless wars costing thousands of US military lives, thousands more crippled, his bailouts to his Wall St cronies were enough for me to stop being a Repub. Thus, I gravitated to a more realistic party and platform! Unlike you, I refuse go through life with my eyes closed!

You wrote that Goldwater is the Godfather of the Libertarian movement. The Libertarian Party was just about dead until RP revived it. Thus, Goldwater though a great Conservative of 50 years ago is NOT, I repeat NOT the Godfather of the modern Libertarian movement!
    Franco, you're arguing like a teenager - anything but keep on subject - I asked a question that would be easy for someone who professes the knowledge level you profess, yet you refuse to answer - I personally don't care what you repeat, I just want you to answer the question .

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    surely he remembers how to use google?
    Bill, I don't have a clue what he remembers - I just know that dback made a good call the other day that fits with the way he has been acting . & I'm just trying to see what he knows. Most folks are smart enough to know something about the subject before they wade into an argument , but not Franco.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!