The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: We have no right to possess guns

Default We have no right to possess guns

WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO POSSESS GUNS

Attorney General Holder says,

"WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO POSSESS GUNS."

TAKES 10 SECONDS .. DO IT AND PASS IT ON.

Guess they were not happy with the poll results the first time, so USA today is running another one...Vote now...

Attorney General Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. Then pass the link on to all the pro-gun folks you know. Hopefully the results will be published later this month.

Here's what you need to do:

First- vote.

Second- Send it to other folks,

then we will see if the results get published.

Click to vote:

Last edited by Golddogs; 01-01-2013 at 09:18 AM.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

What else would you expect from him, he's a jerk!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

HOlder is a total idiot and I hope he ends up in jail for fast an furious. THat idiot can go to you know where and F himself. He needs to read the constitution along with his idiot buddy in the White house.
    Send that fool to prison now!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    HOlder is a total idiot and I hope he ends up in jail for fast an furious. THat idiot can go to you know where and F himself. He needs to read the constitution along with his idiot buddy in the White house.
    Send that fool to prison now!
    You assuming he can read?

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    You assuming he can read?
    You got me there. I did assume that one could not earn a law degree without the ability to read.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Obviously He cant read the Constitution...

He comes from a state that is Oppresive in their laws!

A couple of those Illinios and D.C. gun laws that was enforced while he was in Washinton,,,, have since been deemed Unconsttutional....

So,, what weight does his OPINION Hold????

Lefty idiot..

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 01-01-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote:

While D.C. v. Heller was being heard by the Supreme Court in 2008, Holder joined the Reno-led amicus brief, which urged the Supreme Court to uphold Washington, D.C.'s handgun ban and said the position of the Department of Justice, from Franklin Roosevelt through Clinton, was that the Second Amendment does not protect an individual right to keep and bear arms for purposes unrelated to a State’s operation of a well-regulated militia.[25] Holder said that overturning the 1976 law "opens the door to more people having more access to guns and putting guns on the streets."[26]

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), was a landmark case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects an individual's right to possess a firearm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home and within federal enclaves. The decision did not address the question of whether the Second Amendment extends beyond federal enclaves to the states,[1] which was addressed later by McDonald v. Chicago (2010). It was the first Supreme Court case in United States history to decide whether the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.[2]
    On June 26, 2008, the Supreme Court affirmed the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in Heller v. District of Columbia.[3][4] The Court of Appeals had struck down provisions of the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975 as unconstitutional, determined that handguns are "arms" for the purposes of the Second Amendment, found that the District of Columbia's regulations act was an unconstitutional banning, and struck down the portion of the regulations act that requires all firearms including rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock." "Prior to this decision the Firearms Control Regulation Act of 1975 also restricted residents from owning handguns except for those registered prior to 1975."[5]

It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

You cannot regulate morality, ethics or mentally disturbed people who are bent on hurting or killing others. The signs of a mentally disturbed person should be taken seriously and swift action taken whenever possible. The recent shooting is not about guns, it’s about lack of parental control, lack of respect for our laws, lack of respect for authority, the breaking down of “family” and the lack of personal responsibility! See the video clips below.

PLEASE, watch both of these short videos, you will be amazed and glad you did.....

So, a bunch of TV and movie actors and actresses, have come out against guns.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64G5FfG2Xpg

But, wait a minute...they don't practice what they preach
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=pItiypwjHx4

These are the people who helped to create a “culture of violence.” Hollywood hypocrites!

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

THE FBI just announce that they processed a record 2.8 MILLION background checks for gun ownership in the month of December

that is probably the last thing the anti gun crowd wanted to see happen
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"