The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CH/MH breedings

Quote Originally Posted by Angie B View Post
    I also did a breeding yesterday between my gal Amy.. http://www.tiogaretrievers.com/?page_id=21

and Deep Runs Casablanca. Casey needs 1 more pass for his master and I believe 1 major for his CH. I did see Casey in person and liked him very much. He's very balanced and a good mover.

Angie
    WOW really nice looking bitch you have there! Can you tell me the weight and height at the withers of these two dogs. I have started looking for a Lab for retrieving my ducks and running hunt tests with and although am not really ready timewise but could easily change my mind

Quote Originally Posted by 1morex View Post
    WOW really nice looking bitch you have there! Can you tell me the weight and height at the withers of these two dogs. I have started looking for a Lab for retrieving my ducks and running hunt tests with and although am not really ready timewise but could easily change my mind
    Hmmmmm, I dont think that's AMY.... wrong plumbing for an Amy last I knew.....

There are several of us who are doing nice breedings. I am really liking what I'm seeing w/ my CH/MH Goose (CH hiddensprings blue goose MH) pups right now. Of course mom is linebred on CH/MH Bandit too, so hard not to like it all!!!!

What CH/MH's do you like? Have you tried contacting their owners and asking about current upcoming litters? If you like Blades, Kim has a MH son (out of a CH/MH bitch) that may have something that would float your boat... http://www.anewretrievers.com/index.html

Banned

Amy is 22" and I didn't tape Casey but I'm guessing he's 24". Amy is around 55lbs and when I saw Casey he was in the upper 70's. Yellows and blacks are expected.

Amy has siblings that are MH's, and are or close to being MH's. All are hunted extensively.

Contact me directly and I can send you pics and particulars.

Angie
    Last edited by Angie B; 01-01-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by windycanyon View Post
    Hmmmmm, I dont think that's AMY.... wrong plumbing for an Amy last I knew.....

If you look closely you will see the picture of Amy above Casey and it is actually a link.

Ellison Armfield at Armbrook Labs knows alot about Ch/MH. She's produced three, out of one bitch. She might be able to point you in the right direction.
    Kathleen

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you're not, in fact, just surrounded by a**holes" -William Gibson

Default CH HRCH Rio MH

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    If anyone knows of anyone who has an upcoming breeding with a CH/MH parent could you send me a pm. I know this is searching for a needle in a haystack. I don't want this to be a show field debate. This type of breeding fits both of our needs in our next lab and our personal schedules. WE are ready to find the new pup as our youngest is now 7 1/2. (BLADES'SON)
    Rio has a litter due this week and a deposit on another litter in the Spring. Rio and two of his daughters qualified for the 2012 Master Nationals.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cowtownkay View Post
    Rio has a litter due this week and a deposit on another litter in the Spring. Rio and two of his daughters qualified for the 2012 Master Nationals.
    Pictures please Kay,,, They speak a thousand words....

Angie

If you look closely you will see the picture of Amy above Casey and it is actually a link.
    Didn't see that, sorry! :P