The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CH/MH breedings

PM sent...If you want a CH/MH you should probably talk to Chris at www.kerrybrook.com...
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

SHR Kerrybrook's Trollady Hero With Fire
    SHR Kelrobin Trollady's Murphy CGC

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor
    Hunters Safety Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by cowtownkay View Post
    Rio has a litter due this week and a deposit on another litter in the Spring. Rio and two of his daughters qualified for the 2012 Master Nationals.
    I'm getting a "Rio" puppy in "just" 10 days! .... His record for producing MH titled dogs sold me. I hope mine can uphold the record. Waiting on the latest puppy pictures from the breeder..... hint, hint.......
    HOME OF:
    Waterspook Sables Dark Secret, MH (Sable)
    Trumarcs Bankshot Bandit, MH ( Fats)
    Waterspook Tomfoolery, SH ( Tommie)
    IN MEMORY OF::
    Waterspook Bankshot Whiz Bang,JH (Jesse)
    Waterspooks Girl Named Bill, SH ( Billie- my princess.....)
    Waterspook Kickin' Gunshot, SH ( Boom)
    Waterspook Kickin' Good Time MH(Kick)
    Waterspooks Partner In Crime, SH ( Bouncer)
    Brush Creek Waterspook, JH, WC- my first girl.(Spooky)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Billie View Post
    I'm getting a "Rio" puppy in "just" 10 days! .... His record for producing MH titled dogs sold me. I hope mine can uphold the record. Waiting on the latest puppy pictures from the breeder..... hint, hint.......
    Just hold on to your hat because your gal has plenty of piss and vinegar for anything you throw at her!!! I'm pretty happy with the bunch!!!

Angie

I'd look at "Sam". My dog "Dutch" is out of Am/Can UKC CH Poplar Forrest Play It Again Sam MH UD RE WCX CDX. Julie Mach of Highvoltage Retrievers did a repeat bredding on him with her bitch Belle's Image of Tradition. Dutch went 5 for 5 in masters. And achieved both his MH and HRCH title by 2 1/2 yrs old. He did this while also being a fulltime guide dog, having over 2500 birds shot over him -- www.goosehuntinginc.com. Dutch is my first and only dog to ever run in hunt tests. He is amateur trained and handled. His brother "Jet" is also a young Master Hunter. I have been over-the-top happy with Dutch. I know Jet's owner is equally happy.

Wow I was reading this thread and realized that girl Belle's Image of Tradition is out of a chocolate girl I bred. Ch Rainbo Listen to your heart. One of those should have kept her pups The Hunts bought her from me and Shannon Stone finished her with 2 majors and a group placement. Wow small world. They intended on getting her JH but their focus changed. Have always tried to breed working retrievers that have correct structure. Thanks for the smile.

Quote Originally Posted by mathewrodriguez View Post
    I'd look at "Sam". My dog "Dutch" is out of Am/Can UKC CH Poplar Forrest Play It Again Sam MH UD RE WCX CDX. Julie Mach of Highvoltage Retrievers did a repeat bredding on him with her bitch Belle's Image of Tradition. Dutch went 5 for 5 in masters. And achieved both his MH and HRCH title by 2 1/2 yrs old. He did this while also being a fulltime guide dog, having over 2500 birds shot over him -- Dutch is my first and only dog to ever run in hunt tests. He is amateur trained and handled. His brother "Jet" is also a young Master Hunter. I have been over-the-top happy with Dutch. I know Jet's owner is equally happy.
    I am getting a pup out of Sam as well. They are about 4 weeks now so should have him home first week or so of February. I am looking forward to this pup and can't wait to see what he can do.

I own Jett, MH, one of the Sam/Belle's Tradition pups bred by Julie Mach. Awesome pedigree. 4 CH/MH dogs in the first 6 dogs on the pedigree. Only Belle's Traditon is not at least a CH although she is pointed. Jett is headed to the show ring next week and will be handled by Brian Livingston in order to achieve his CH. We will be breeding his full sister (she only has JH, due to us putting all our energy/funds into Jett) to Rio as soon as our Kaymie comes into season. She was due in December so anytime now. BYW: Belle's Image of Tradition is out of CH Belle Tradition OBroad Reach, MH and CH Rainbo Listen to Your Heart.

I also highly recommend Kerrybrook as well. We have a new girl coming out of Vince this week

Oh, I also have a young Goose girl that is showing wonderful progress and is drop dead gorgeous

[QUOTE=Angie B;1050172]Amy is 22" and I didn't tape Casey but I'm guessing he's 24". Amy is around 55lbs and when I saw Casey he was in the upper 70's.

This dog has a nice top line as well as a gait. His movement was solid and he was in good physical shape. After 2 series, my wife and I both gaited the dog in front of Angie, I also believe Angie took some video, didn't you? He has a good working attitude and personality to boot. We ran along side him in the same MH flight that weekend.
    Best Regards,
    Steve

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    - Albert Einstein

Why do I have to "Press 1" for English?

I have been pondering!! D a n g e r o u s!! ha!!

Angie and cross bench/field breeders, what traits are you achieving using bench labradors in working/field dogs?

Angie, from memory and correct if I am wrong..you were once a dairy farmer. From my limited experience speaking to dairy farmers they may cross Jerseys and Friesians to obtain better quality and quantity.

After you have a bench and AKC hunt test champion.....who do you breed to .........show or field?

Are there multiple generations of SH & MH?
    Field trial labradors, the wind beneath my wings,

sometimes poop under my boots.