The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Demand a Plan...Are you kidding me?

Default Demand a Plan...Are you kidding me?

Isn't is just great that a bunch of Hollywood elitists decided to get together and do a public address announcement for all of us unwashed, ignorant and backwards ass, common folks so we can better understand the ills of gun violence? Will the hypocrisy ever end? Let's see, they make millions in movies which promote violence, Hollywood gets millions in tax credits yet we are to blame for the violence surrounding guns. You progressives must really be proud!

I see it as a part of the sum
    Its strange that the common man can see these things,,,,yet those involved from a political nature have no idea,,, gang members left to raise hell on their community with little obstruction
    common citizens brutilized for no reason,,,wall street and cia operators free to move money and weapons around as they please,,world banks wheeling power,,,,,the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing,,,but their seems to be a well orchesrated agenda that no one is aware of,,,
    The list is forever endless,,,and only us pions can see it happening. Does this senerio have significance.

Bottom line
    11Cor. 4:4
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus