Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

Poll

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  EdA 
#1 ·
Should Dr. ED Give "Pogo" to Jerry?

#3 ·
Jerry, congrats of figuring out how to use the poll function.

But no matter what the poll says, the only vote that counts is Dr. Ed's and maybe Mrs Dr. Ed's. :twisted:

#4 ·
Why isn't there a third choice "It Depends" - You know we always need to have that option!! :wink:

Andy

#6 ·
Jerry,

Is Pogo a dog or a stick, as in Pogo stick. If it is a dog, YES, he should give him to you. If it is a pogo stick, YES TOO, you can use it upside down as a stick man. That is if your grandchildren are too old to use it.

#7 ·
I tried to vote - then I got it. I am moving kinda slow Friday morning.

Gerard thinks that Pogo is way too much dog for Jerry.

Jerry needs a dog that moves like he talks.
By the time Jerry says : "B.........a...........c.........k"
Pogo will be deep of the blind stake.

#8 ·
Jerry needs a dog that moves like he talks.
By the time Jerry says : "B.........a...........c.........k"
Pogo will be deep of the blind stake.
What makes ya think that us old farts can see the blind stake :shock:

tom

#9 · (Edited)
I may be wrong, but I thought Dr Aycock had said that Pogo belonged to Judy. I which case Uncle Jerry's poll needs to be revised. Ultimately I think Gerard is right, Pogo is a little too much dog for Uncle Jerry but not for someone like---????? ME :D :D :D . Pogo can come live with me anytime!!!!

John

I still get tickled thinking about Dr Aycock in the holding blind with her-- Sit Pogo. Boing-Boing bounces Pogo. Dr Aycock lowers himself and his voice a little--SIT Pogo--Pogo sits then--Boing-Boing. Dr Aycock gets a little lower and deeper--SIT POGO. Pogo sits then Boing-Boing. Dr Aycock just shakes his head.
________
WENDIE 99

#15 ·
Ed Aycock said:
Gerard Rozas said:
Gerard thinks that Pogo is way too much dog for Jerry.

Jerry just likes her because he likes unruly wimmen :wink:
How can that be Ed? Jerry claims ownership of ALL the RTFettes, and we KNOW very few of them could fall into that category. :roll: Unlesssss, you make another of your earth shattering comments about them. Hehhehhehheh :lol: :lol: :lol:

UB...thinking back to how well Ed quieted that hornets nest. :roll: :wink:

#17 ·
Ed Aycock said:
Uncle Bill said:
UB...thinking back to how well Ed quieted that hornets nest. :roll: :wink:

yeah, the RTFette cyber lynch mob came after me :?

I could almost smell the tar boiling :shock:
Just remember Doc, women NEVER forget ANYTHING! In fact, it was you comparing women to elephants at the North Texas trial if I remember correctly. (at least I hope you were talking about memory)

I'm sure they still have that pot of tar sitting in a closet somewhere waiting for you. :wink:

#18 ·
achiro said:
Just remember Doc, women NEVER forget ANYTHING! In fact, it was you comparing women to elephants at the North Texas trial if I remember correctly. (at least I hope you were talking about memory)

I'm sure they still have that pot of tar sitting in a closet somewhere waiting for you. :wink:
:shock: Dr. Ed has WAAAAYY too many life experiences to make such a foolish analogy

must have been Shayne that made that analogy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.