The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dog view Upland GoPro video!

"You Got A Birdie!!"
    Kids, Dogs and Birds. What could be better? I like seeing how the dog looked to the handler and then looked left, to the bird after the cast. Seeing how LOW the dog head was looking back at handler is eye opening. Do we bend down low enough when setting up our tests????
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Very entertaining. I am surprised that your dog tolerates that on her head. No dog I have ever owned would have put up with it. I'm going to show the video to my kids. They'll get a kick out of it and I predict their favorite part will be when she shakes after delivery.
    ---------------------------------------------
    HRCH "Boomer" MH
    UH HR "Hunter" SH (RIP)

"When you go to a test or a trial, your dog should be underwhelmed." ~ Evan Graham

"It is unreasonable to expect a dog to be more precise than you are." ~ Rex Carr

"You own what you condone." ~ Mike Lardy

Very cool !!

I have seen some other videos where the gopro was mounted to the dogs back while wearing a vest.