The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75

Thread: RW 1 (Russell Wilson) GDG

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fall City, WA
    Posts
    4,622

    Default

    Boy, Green Bay is really rackin up the yards so far huh! Lol

    Should pull a delete post....lol
    Last edited by Paul "Happy" Gilmore; 01-12-2013 at 08:02 PM.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fall City, WA
    Posts
    4,622

    Default

    Ut-Ohh. Sorry GB

  3. #63
    Junior Member B Giese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    De Pere, WI
    Posts
    25

    Default

    18987_409773715764259_771137329_n.jpg

    how'd seattle do today?
    Last edited by B Giese; 01-13-2013 at 05:39 PM.

  4. #64
    Senior Member Dustin D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA (Area)
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Law View Post
    Considering they only played the 2nd half of the game, they did ok.

    ATL's defense played way too soft, way too early and Seattle was staging a comeback. They actually did come back and lead by 1 with 31 seconds left. 2 passes later ATL took the lead with a 49 yd FG to win.

    Hats off to the Rookie for leading his team to score 28 points, 21 of which were in the 4th Qtr!

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Law View Post
    I was looking forward to Seattle playing your guys this coming Sunday to show you how bad your defense is. But your defense took care of that yesterday .
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  6. #66
    Junior Member B Giese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    De Pere, WI
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I was looking forward to Seattle playing your guys this coming Sunday to show you how bad your defense is. But your defense took care of that yesterday .
    What defense?

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Grantville GA
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Lets just hope they beat the Falcons this weekend! I'm all for RW being Offensive Rookie of the Year. Not ready to put him in Canton just yet.
    Two teams you have consistently been wrong on this year, New Orleans - very ordinary & Atlanta Falcons, "weak schedule", "won't beat the Saints", "won't win against their tougher last half schedule", "can't beat Seattle" (may not be exact quotes but close). Eventually you'll get it right, I guess....

    But you're like some of those who jumped on the Seattle band-wagon a little prematurely. Now consensus is Atlanta loses to 49ers, you'll be on that train too, I'm sure. Go Falcons!
    David Didier, GA

  8. #68
    Senior Member Leddyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cochran, georgia
    Posts
    2,530

    Default

    That is correct , sir. Goooo 'Coons. It will definitely be interesting to watch this QB try to run all over the falcons.

    They about gave me a heart attack yesterday.
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

    He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

    There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy View Post
    Two teams you have consistently been wrong on this year, New Orleans - very ordinary & Atlanta Falcons, "weak schedule", "won't beat the Saints", "won't win against their tougher last half schedule", "can't beat Seattle" (may not be exact quotes but close). Eventually you'll get it right, I guess....

    But you're like some of those who jumped on the Seattle band-wagon a little prematurely. Now consensus is Atlanta loses to 49ers, you'll be on that train too, I'm sure. Go Falcons!
    I was just a Seahawk fan for the weekend. Credit Falcons for pulling it out in the last minute. And, I'll be a 49er fan this weekend! Though the Saints are 12 - 2 over the Falcons since the Brees era, they should be back to sweeping the Falcons during the regular season once we get our coach back.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  10. #70
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I was just a Seahawk fan for the weekend. Credit Falcons for pulling it out in the last minute. And, I'll be a 49er fan this weekend! Though the Saints are 12 - 2 over the Falcons since the Brees era, they should be back to sweeping the Falcons during the regular season once we get our coach back.


    Why, he gonna play linebacker too?
    Bill Davis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •