The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: RW 1 (Russell Wilson) GDG

Nothing like going for a 4th down conversion in the first half instead of kicking a field goal huh? That was a painful loss. Honestly, the games Saturday and Sunday were probably a few of the best NFL games I've watched in a long time.

A tough loss for any team, only to lose having made the come back that Seattle had made. I'm sure Atlanta would look back and think they backed off too soon and too much allowing Seattle to move so easily up & down the field in the 4th quarter and to have lost after a having a 20 point lead in the 4th would have been equally disappointing. An exciting game but not one Atlanta (or Seattle had they won) can afford next week against the 49ers. I think Atlanta's 4th quarter defense shows a weakness that must be addressed or they won't progress to the SB.
    David Didier, GA

Had Pete the cheat kept his hads in his pocket and let the kicker proceed with missing the FG- Seattle wins.

It all wroks out in the end regards

Bubba
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Had Pete the cheat kept his hads in his pocket and let the kicker proceed with missing the FG- Seattle wins.

It all wroks out in the end regards

Bubba
    Or had he not mismanaged the clock at the end of the first half and taken the chip shot FG instead they came away with nothing...

A MEN ...

RW 1 DID HIS PART.

HIS BRIEF REMARKS AFTER ..."WHEN I LEFT THE FIELD AT FIRST WAS DISAPOINTED ... BUT AS I RAN THRU THE TUNNEL I THOUGHT ABOUT NEXT YEAR AND ALL THE GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ARE AHEAD".

THAT'S THE MIND SET & THE KIND OF PERSON RW 1 IS.

Bill Connor
    Last edited by canuckkiller; 01-14-2013 at 03:12 PM.