The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Shouldn't Hagel be registered Muslim, rather than Republican?

Default Shouldn't Hagel be registered Muslim, rather than Republican?

Showing how pathetic the establishment Republican party is, they continue to allow an individual that can't even pass as a RINO, to call himself a Republican. Hagel is NOT anywhere close...it's even doubtful he ever was. I suspect the only reason he was elected as a Republican from Nebraska, was that was the best party to get traction in that state. I don't recall being able to point to any vote he ever made that would make you feel comfortable that he was a Republican. Since that time, he has gone further to the unAmerican side. He has now become Obama white.

If the current crop of Republicans and those Democrats equally upset with Hagel's appointment can't keep him from becoming the head of the Defense Department in the USA, you can expect the rest of the 4 years to be a total loss.

UB

BTW...I just got this in my email:

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my Fiscal Cliff Survival Pack from the White House. It contained a parachute, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a 'Bush's Fault' poster, a 'Blame Boehner' poster, a 'Tax the Rich' poster, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter of assignation of debt to my grandchildren and a machine to blow smoke up my ass. All directions were in Spanish. Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon.

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Showing how pathetic the establishment Republican party is, they continue to allow an individual that can't even pass as a RINO, to call himself a Republican. Hagel is NOT anywhere close...it's even doubtful he ever was. I suspect the only reason he was elected as a Republican from Nebraska, was that was the best party to get traction in that state. I don't recall being able to point to any vote he ever made that would make you feel comfortable that he was a Republican. Since that time, he has gone further to the unAmerican side. He has now become Obama white.

If the current crop of Republicans and those Democrats equally upset with Hagel's appointment can't keep him from becoming the head of the Defense Department in the USA, you can expect the rest of the 4 years to be a total loss.

UB

BTW...I just got this in my email:

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my Fiscal Cliff Survival Pack from the White House. It contained a parachute, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a 'Bush's Fault' poster, a 'Blame Boehner' poster, a 'Tax the Rich' poster, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter of assignation of debt to my grandchildren and a machine to blow smoke up my ass. All directions were in Spanish. Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon.

I find it disingenious that Clinton appointed a RINO to head Defense & now the present POTUS is following that line of thinking also. In both cases with the express intent of weakening the military .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

It boggles the mind that the Jews line up in lock step with the most anti-semite administration in the USA's history.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    It boggles the mind that the Jews line up in lock step with the most anti-semite administration in the USA's history.

You've got that right. It's hard to defend Israel, when you have 70% of the Jews in this country voting for the ineptocracy running the nation, and especially with his attitudes against the nation of Israel. It's not arguable that Obama is a promoter of the Islamic views concerning Israel. Ot's just a matter of time before the nation of Israel will have to take the bull by the horns, as the Muslim nations continue to close in on them.

It will then be increasingly important for the USA to take a stance in favor of our only friendly nation in the middle east. Of Hagel gets the SecDef position, it's not a good bet that this country will remain on the side of Israel, and that's the sort of support Obama is seeking. How much more obvious must it become for the Obama fools to see what is happening?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

There is absolutely NOTHING Obama could do that would offend his minions.
    Stan b & Elvis