RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

New RTF Member and soon to be retriever owner

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  The Snows 
#1 ·
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Justin and I am new to this forum. I have been doing some research trying to find lab breeders in my area and I have continually ran into information on this site. I hope to find a pup this spring/summer but I am trying to obtain as much knowledge as possible in the mean time. I am looking for a dog that will join me in the duck blinds on the weekends and this site seems like a good place to start for training both me and the dog.

If anyone has any tips for a total newbie on finding and training a pup in the western pa area please let me know. I have seen a few of the retriever clubs in my area and will be looking more into those.

#3 ·
Welcome to the RTF Justin,
some nice litters can be seen here on the adds section. seems a lot of folk like those Labs.
and some fun reading about dogs, training and what you can buy can be found clicking the above banners.
good luck with the search, west pa. should be easy. Lotta crazy retriever folk down there.

#7 ·
Either SWPA (a NAHRA club based out of the Grove City area) or Presque Isle club (AKC club based out of the Erie area)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.