RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JWdavis Smackdown...

6K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  Chris Atkinson 
#1 ·
Hey sugar britches,,,

I will pay your dogs entry fee,, supply your housing and you can train with me a few days before the Metro Alliance Hunt Test in April to prove your spaniel can pass a retriever senior test...

Don't let your alligator mouth bite your canary ass....

Cowboy up!!!

Angie

#6 ·
Water is a little cold here and I'd have to run my older dog, who doesn't get run at all because he has a bad flush. Would love to come down a little later in the year but if this is all I got I'm in. I am willing to take a swing. Can I even technically enter or can you pull some strings if not so I can run test dog?

#9 ·
Water is a little cold here and I'd have to run my older dog, who doesn't get run at all because he has a bad flush. Would love to come down a little later in the year but if this is all I got I'm in. I am willing to take a swing. Can I even technically enter or can you pull some strings if not so I can run test dog?[/QUOut

I can't pull any strings,,, You're the one who was all show.. You let me know if you have the go...

I'd love to have you,,,,

Angie

#8 ·
Ouch....thats gonna leave a mark...well played...I think tweety bird just saw the puttycat....

#10 ·
And to sweeten the deal, if I can shoot flyers at the hunt test I will donate $50 dollars to the charity of your choice for every flyer I don't hit. Ace is gonna be a happy boy to get off the couch. If my dog passes you must kiss him on the lips and post the photo to RTF.

#14 ·
I just checked with Mrs Gooser!

She told me no self respecting lady would put up with a guy that has to travel with wool socks,, a sippy cup,, and juicy juice!

Sorry,,, I have to back out

Gooser

#15 ·
You are not shooting anything,, Dollars to donuts you can't wipe your own mouth... But what the hey...

If you and your dog pass I will kiss both of you on the lips and yes,,, It will be on RTF....

If you and your dog does not pass?? What says you the gallery?????

What says the gallery??

Angie...

#26 ·
Not allergic to embarassment, but will bring an epi pen just in case. Calling it a night. Will check back in tomorrow and if she's reasonable I am game. All I got is one old couch dog whose gone hunting twice this year but I'm willing to back up my mouth unlike the RTF queen.

#34 ·
My coulots are only worn by class!

You sir are too much class minus the cl.

Miss Angie is protected here!

you are walking down a very lonely road.
I suggest you get over it, drop the school yard games and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.